Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH

mleshawn
#0Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:38pm

I went to see the new Will Smith movie and my favorite blonde Jeffrey Carlson was in a small but pivotal role. He plays Egon a friend of the Cameron Diaz-esque actress at the party.
When is someone going to make him the main character??

Chrysanthemum62001
#1re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:39pm

What?!!!! Yay! Good for him! Now I have to go see this movie. He is my favorite blonde, ever!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

Delphine Profile Photo
Delphine
#2re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 7:55pm

I've been waiting for this movie to come out just so I can see him. I'm seeing it next weekend and am soooo excited! (He's my favorite blonde too.) Updated On: 2/12/05 at 07:55 PM

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#3re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 8:20pm

yup we were talking about this on the jeffrey-carlson boards. I am very excited for him, and I can't wait to see him in the movie

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

mleshawn
#4re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 8:45pm

Just as a side note but I saw on IMDB.com that Jeffrey was in a Law and Order:SVU episode titled "DOUBT". My listing here has it showing on USA tonight 2/13 at 12am. Not sure if that is regional or not.
It originally aired last November;anyone seen him in it already?.

TabooWickedFan
#5re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 8:52pm

also if you want to see his scene you can go to jeffrey-carlson.com and go to media and it is there.

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

little_sally Profile Photo
little_sally
#6re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 9:27pm

Oh yay! I love him. Now I'm going to have to see this movie.

A little swash, a bit of buckle - you'll love it more than bread.

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#7re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 10:19pm

i jsut got back from seeing and yeah hes in it for like 5 min

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#8re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 10:22pm

Oh he was Maggie! I thought he looked familiar re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH

Crazy4MattMorrison52 Profile Photo
Crazy4MattMorrison52
#9re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/12/05 at 10:37pm

no he wasnt maggie...he was one of the annoying guys at the bar but not maggie. yeah ive seen him on law and order before too..i love this man

"gimme a bottle of bourbon and half a chicken and i'll conquer the world!"

Joshua488
#10re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 12:32am

He makes me think of those poor, emaciated kids in third world countries.

Or a homosexual addicted to crystal meth.

Blair
#11re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 1:12am

Wow, Joshua, cross the line much?

Jeff is one of my favorite people in the world, and will be the only reason I see this movie.

bythesword84 Profile Photo
bythesword84
#12re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 2:05am

I must say that I didn't know he was in this but now I'm going to have to see it, five minutes or one minute, it really doesn't matter.

I should probably see it before I go to see Lorenzaccio next weekend.

And hang on, when did you win the discus?

TabooWickedFan
#13re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 11:47am

oh have fun in DC bytheword your so lucky, i miss that boy ao much, can't wait for him to be back in New York

Joshua488
#14re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 2:35pm

I only said that last one because I knew one that looked very much like him.

But come on. He looks like he's well on the verge of becoming the male version of Mary-Kate Olsen.

Delphine Profile Photo
Delphine
#15re: Jeffrey Carlson in HITCH
Posted: 2/13/05 at 2:41pm

He's thin. He has always been thin. But Joshua, I don't think the ways you put it were best. "Homosexual addicted to crystal meth"? That's more than a little insensitive. Updated On: 2/13/05 at 02:41 PM