Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#0Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/15/03 at 8:56pm

i'm wondering if anyone knows if hugh has a vacation coming anytime soon. i'm going to see the boy from oz again this sunday and i am really hoping that he's there for the sunday matinee!!

does anyone know how i can find out his schedule?

XING
PED
Updated On: 12/15/03 at 08:56 PM

liaghatgals
#1re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/15/03 at 10:56pm

At this point Hugh has not announced any vacations, so I would think your trip this Sunday should be safe. Supposedly, a vacation in January or February is to be announced, but has not as of yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my trip Jan. 3

RobbO Profile Photo
RobbO
#2re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/15/03 at 10:58pm

thanks!! now, hopefully it won't snow!! re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?

XING
PED

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#3re: re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/15/03 at 11:23pm

I don't think Hugh is going anywhere. Read in a Melbourne newspaper yesterday of some friends of his that are going over to NY to spend Christmas with him and his wife Deborah.

ozboy Profile Photo
ozboy
#4re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/16/03 at 12:56am

So if he does take a vacation, would we be eligigible for a refund? I know its the name above the title thing, but I'm not sure if thats the case with TBFO..? I bought tickets a while back for next feb, and I dont particularly want to see the show if Hugh is not in it... anyone know?

BwayTheatre11
#5re: re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/16/03 at 9:38am

He is. It has been confirmed by the Imperial.

Tuesday, Feb. 3rd through Sunday, Feb. 8th; he'll be back on Tuesday, Feb. 10th.

CCM '10!

lc1965 Profile Photo
lc1965
#6re: re: re: Hugh Jackman - Vacation ?!?
Posted: 12/16/03 at 4:13pm

ozboy: yes! if you go to a show & a principle is out, you can get a refund. sometimes they'll try to give you a problem, but you just tell them that you bought those tix SPECIFICALLY to see Jane or John Principle Player & do not wish to see the show w/ an understudy.

Murder By Music at Dillons 9/9, 16, 23, 30 www.murderbymusic.com

Videos