Coat Check at the Shubert?

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#0Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:11am

Is there a place to check your coats at the Shubert in NYC?

Thanks,
Laura

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#1re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:20am

I *think* so...I remember seeing a lot of commotion in the downstairs lobby..that might've been it..but even though the theatre's small, there's still room to keep a coat..

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#2re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 9:59am

Thanks...just didn't want to have a coat in my lap during the show if I didn't have to.

Laura

CJR
#3re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 10:13am

Yes, there's a coat check at the Shubert. If you go downstairs via the stairs closest to the front of the house it'll be on the opposit side of the lounge.

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#4re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 10:24am

Thanks CJR!

CJR
#5re: Coat Check at the Shubert?
Posted: 3/1/05 at 10:28am

No problem. I aim to please..... and on this snowy, boring day at work I have nothing better to do than read the boards!

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Videos