quick miss saigon question

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#0quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:23am

who are the artists singing on the track, "movie of my mind" on the original London cast soundtrack? i dont have it with me cause im at school but i want to have it labeled on iTunes. thanks!

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#1re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:26am

Look it up online.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Musetta1957 Profile Photo
Musetta1957
#2re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:30am

CAST RECORDING, not soundtrack!

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#3re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:31am

Isay Alvarez, Lea Salonga, Ruthie Henshall, Pinky Amador, Suchitra Sen Sawrattan, Shukubi Yo, and Antoinette L.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

Musetta1957
#4re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:34am

Her last name is Lo, actually.

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#5re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 12:39am

My iTunes cut the next part off so I couldn't tell what the next letter would have been.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey, Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say. The oldest hath borne most; we that are young Shall never see so much, nor live so long"-Edgar in King Lear

BreakingTheCircle07 Profile Photo
BreakingTheCircle07
#6re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 3:38pm

I know I didn't ask the question, but thanks to RaceTrack for so nicely answering the question and not snapping on BronxBound.

Variations on a Theme blog: http://panekattack.blogspot.com/

bronxboundexpress Profile Photo
bronxboundexpress
#7re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/2/05 at 9:12pm

isnt it a soundtrack?

Racetrack Profile Photo
Racetrack
#8re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/3/05 at 12:18am

You're welcome breakingthecircle. It wasn't a problem.

The OLC of is a recording because it's the stage production and not the music from a movie. Kind of a weird explanation. So if I got that right then a soundtrack is from a film.

Musetta1957
#9re: quick miss saigon question
Posted: 3/3/05 at 3:22am

Soundtrack = film and TV

Cast recording = live theatre

Consider the confusion eased when you realize there is a very quick differentiation between "I have the Lion King cast recording" and "I have the Lion King soundtrack."