pixeltracker

Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore

Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#0Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 6:40pm

I saw a preview for this in the theaters, she playes Drew's best friend or sometihng of the sort. the title is drawing a blank though, ill remember it in like 5 minutes. lol, sorry if this has been posted before

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

#1re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 6:42pm

"Fever Pitch."

SallyBrown Profile Photo
SallyBrown
#2re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 6:45pm

that was it! thank you

"It's a great feeling of power to be naked in front of people. We're happy to watch actual incredible graphic violence and gore, but as soon as somebody's naked it seems like the public goes a bit bananas about the whole thing."

Ebonic_Singer
#3re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 6:50pm

Wasn't she in another movie with her? Never Been Kissed?

WickedRules
#4re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 7:10pm

I wanna see Fever Pitch haha

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#5re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 7:11pm

She was in "never been kissed" too..

in the high school flashback, drew is in the library, and her best friend runs in and tells her the popular guy is going to ask her to prom. When i watched it a year ago, i had a double take.

"marissa!?!?!?!"

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#6re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/14/05 at 7:13pm

She was also in Scary Movie, which was a parady off of Scream, which Drew was in...

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

#7re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/15/05 at 1:46am

maybe theyre buddies? does it matter? lots of people will work with the same people again on different projects, especially if it was a good experience.

im glad she got another role.

ChristineDaae Profile Photo
ChristineDaae
#8re: Marissa Jaret Winkour in movie with Drew Barrymore
Posted: 3/15/05 at 1:21pm

I saw the trailer for this movie- I wanna see it!

"Life will be frozen peaches and cream. Baby, dream Your Dream" ~ SC

Videos