Constantine Maroulis

chendricks
#0Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/20/05 at 11:19pm

For all the Constantine lovers out there check out his website at www.prayforthesoulofbetty.com Hes awesome and hot yes but oh wow have you heard their cd? Its totally awesome. At the site you can listen to a couple of the songs. I had no clue who this band was before seeing Constantine on AI then i wanted to know more about him so i went to surf around. The band is awesome and of course so is Constantine. I totally recommend you get a CD of your own its totally great. Check it out.
Pray For the Soul of Betty

MyNameInLights Profile Photo
MyNameInLights
#1re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/20/05 at 11:20pm

Constantine is one of the best Rogers I've seen. I love him to death!

"The stage is where I live and come alive and act out all the things that go on in my life. It's not just what I do for a living, it's my shrink and my love affair. No one in my life has ever or ever will kiss me on the mouth like this lover called my relationship with my performance."

erinrebecca
#2re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 11:01am

Wow, I guess you haven't seen many Rogers. re: Constantine Maroulis

suzycat Profile Photo
suzycat
#3re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 11:18am

Here's the correct link
Constantine

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#4re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 11:29am

He's my least favorite person on Idol. He needs to go!

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

One Song Glory
#5re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 11:53am

he's alright but i'm not sure if he's got the voice for Roger.

I'm not a gay stereotype. I'm a coincidence.

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#6re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 12:20pm

He doesn't have the "voice" at all. It's too "Broadway" sounding, as he is not the "rocker" he wants people to think he is. He is a poser and does not deserve to be up there in the final twelve. Yes, he needs to go, and he needs to go now!

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#7re: Constantine Maroulis
Posted: 3/21/05 at 12:29pm

He's not all that. He also needs to get over himself. The sooner he's voted off AI, the better.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Videos