Chitty Running time

EuanMortonLuvr
#0Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:05pm

I was just wondering how long chitty is if anyone has seen it? Im going tonight and im ridiculously excited but i have to meet with someone tonight and am just wondering what time i'll probably get out of the theater...thanks

VinnieTheIceman Profile Photo
VinnieTheIceman
#1re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:08pm

2:40

EuanMortonLuvr
#2re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:12pm

so i should be looking at about 10 to get out of the show??

Chrysanthemum62001
#3re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:19pm

YAY!!! Enjoy!!!! Yes, last night it started at seven, and I got out at about 9:50.

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

LarrytheLiger Profile Photo
LarrytheLiger
#4re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:20pm

I remember when I was a small, young liger, I once watched the film version with Dick Van Dyke. By the last time the company joyfully finished singing "Oh pretty Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" I had developed a fever and headache just from the mere repetition of the song.

But, I am looking forward to each and every minute of the Broadway production. I applaud the Broadway production for giving struggling actor dogs a job. Now if only they would write in a liger character...

~Larry the Liger

http://www.livejournal.com/users/larrytheliger/
Updated On: 3/30/05 at 01:20 PM

EuanMortonLuvr
#5re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:21pm

thank you so much!! i hope its great

Chrysanthemum62001
#6re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:23pm

re: Chitty Running time It is. And after talking to Raul, I'm just so happy for him. He LOVES it!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

EuanMortonLuvr
#7re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:25pm

i cannot wait to see raul. i have not seen him in months, since euan's show at the zipper that he attended. im worried about my seat though....its AA but its seat 8 all the way on the right....is that a bad seat in the hilton theater??

Chrysanthemum62001
#8re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 1:30pm

I've never sat that close before! I think it should be fine, though.

ken8631 Profile Photo
ken8631
#9re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 4:23pm

Is the stage raised? I'm in C 111 and 112

Chrysanthemum62001
#10re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 4:29pm

Yes, the stage is raised.

Chrysanthemum62001
#11re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 4:32pm

You are in the sixth row center. You should be fine. Although, you probably will miss some of the spectacle. I sat in row F last night. It's a tad to close when the car is flying. But when you are watching the stage, it's perfect.

CherylA928 Profile Photo
CherylA928
#12re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 9:55pm

I sat in row CC last night and yes, you are close. Close enough to see everyone faces.... yeah I enjoyed it. Sunday night we sat up in Dress Circle and everyone should see it from there, at least once. You see everything (except where the child catcher goes)!!!

=o)

It's never too late to live happily ever after!

Chrysanthemum62001
#13re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 9:58pm

Hey, I have some questions I want to ask you...

CherylA928 Profile Photo
CherylA928
#14re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 10:39pm

Now I have a question for you.... When do you see the show again?

=o)

Chrysanthemum62001
#15re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 10:52pm

LOL! Two weeks!

CherylA928 Profile Photo
CherylA928
#16re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 11:09pm

Two weeks??? That's a long time. Are you going out of town?

=o)

Chrysanthemum62001
#17re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/30/05 at 11:18pm

Um, no. I'm just broke!

kec Profile Photo
kec
#18re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/31/05 at 4:18am

Chrysanthemum, if you think of it next time you go... I'd really like to know the name of the farmer. Please pm me if you get the answer. I won't be able to see the show until November or December.

Thanks! re: Chitty Running time

Chrysanthemum62001
#19re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/31/05 at 4:55am

I payed more attention on Tuesday night, but I didn't catch the farmers name. For some reason, I wanna say he doesn't mention it. He gives Cactus cash, instead of a check.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#20re: Chitty Running time
Posted: 3/31/05 at 6:16am

Oh, darn... I know a name that would have worked perfectly if they were using a check... re: Chitty Running time

Videos