Reefer Madness : Soundtrack

Alice in Chains
#0Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/18/05 at 8:15pm

Why haven't they made a Reefer Madness Soundtrack ?! The only way to get them is to buy a DVD and, frankly, I think that's bull****
I guess I'll have to cue my TiVo and record the songs myself

staticradar Profile Photo
staticradar
#1re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/18/05 at 10:15pm

I thought they were gonna release the CD later? Isn't that what Ana said on Broadway Chatterbox? Be patient and they might release it.

You're always sorry, You're always grateful, You hold her, thinking: "I'm not alone." You're still alone.
-"Sorry-Grateful" Company

jonartdesigns Profile Photo
jonartdesigns
#2re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/18/05 at 10:45pm

doe this mean there will in fact be a dvd though?

"Grease," the fourth revival of the season, is the worst show in the history of theater and represents an unparalleled assault on Western civilization and its values. - Michael Reidel

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#3re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/18/05 at 11:12pm

Showtime will be releasing a DVD for the Showtime film version of "Reefer Madness" on 10/4/05. They do not have plans to release a soundtrack at this time.

sallyfan101 Profile Photo
sallyfan101
#4re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/26/05 at 1:35pm

I want the soundtrack tooooooooo.When, will it come out ?

worrell4077
#5re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/26/05 at 1:39pm

There is a soundtrack and dvd, but it's on ebay and costs like $119 dollars because it also has a Reefer mouse pad, postcards, the original movie, etc.

I would also like a film soundtrack because I have all the songs stuck in my head. I'll be in the middle of class and have Murder or Tell em the truth playing in my head.

sallyfan101 Profile Photo
sallyfan101
#6re: Reefer Madness : Soundtrack
Posted: 4/26/05 at 4:38pm

That'ts kinda toomuch for me.

Videos