pixeltracker

"And I'm Tellling You" butchered

"And I'm Tellling You" butchered

Thetruth Profile Photo
Thetruth
#0"And I'm Tellling You" butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 2:11am

This songs seems to be one of the most overdone and horribly done song covered from a Broadway show. These girls try to sing it as a quartet?

http://reginemultimedia.com/vidz/rs/andimtellingyou_rs.wmv Updated On: 5/9/05 at 02:11 AM

hapadancer Profile Photo
hapadancer
#1re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 2:38am

Actually - vocally they were not bad...BUT I would not have done it like that...LOL! Must've been some damn MAN for all 4 to sing it!!! LOL! I'm looking forward to the Dreamgirls Movie.

Take Care,
Johnny
DREAMGIRLS Hawaii Cast 1989

"When love comes so strong. There is no right or wrong. Your love is your life!" WEST SIDE STORY

B-WayHereEyeCome
#2re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 3:19am

Them girls is saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanging...

I wouldn't call that a butcher at all, even though that lead girl could have taken the song on her own, it was still pretty good vocally.

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#3re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 9:39am

That's nothing compared to a clip I have of a white girl from Iowa singing the song in a clear soprano from the MISS AMERICA PAGENT

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#4re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 9:59am

I remember that Miss America...one of the funniest things I
ever saw...mimicked it for years.

Thanks for reminding me re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Thetruth Profile Photo
Thetruth
#5re: 'And I'm Tellling You' butchered
Posted: 5/9/05 at 6:19pm

The butchering was in the quartet singing. It would've been so much better if they had took turns with the ending instead of tryin to sing it all together.

Videos