listen to this now!

thenextfiyero Profile Photo
thenextfiyero
#0listen to this now!
Posted: 6/2/05 at 1:37pm

what a voice. i know this has been posted, but listen to her!
amazing

theatreboi11
#1re: listen to this now!
Posted: 6/2/05 at 1:59pm

Already been posted....yesterday I think...

(Martha Graham from a letter to Agnes de Mille) "There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening That is translated through you into action, And because there is only one of you in all time, This expression is unique. If you block it, It will never exist through any other medium And be lost. The world will never have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, Nor how valuable it is, Nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours, clearly and directly, To keep the channel open. You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work. You have to keep open and aware Directly to the urges that motivate you. Keep the channel open. No artist is pleased. There is no satisfaction whatever at any time. There is only a queer, divine dissatisfaction, A blessed unrest that keeps us marching And makes us more alive than others."

redhotinnyc2 Profile Photo
redhotinnyc2
#2re: listen to this now!
Posted: 6/2/05 at 2:51pm

What in particular do you like about this voice?

"I don't really get the ending,all i can go with is when after several months,Judith saw Pat sang,and later she kissed him on the toilet,after that the story back to where Pat went down from the stage after he'd sung,and he went to the italian lady.I just don't get it,what Judith exatcly meant when he kissed Pat that she had seen,and did Pat end up together with The Italian Lady?Please help me,thank u very much!" Quote from someone on IMDB in reference to a movie he/she didn't understand. Such grammar!

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#3re: listen to this now!
Posted: 6/2/05 at 3:05pm

I think she obviously has an amazing range and a wonderful voice and will make a great Elphaba, but some of her inflections or maybe just her tone of voice sometimes I find odd and unpleasent. I'm still a fan though and it doesn't stop me from enjoying her singing voice for the most part.

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#4re: listen to this now!
Posted: 6/2/05 at 3:17pm

It would have been nice if I knew WHAT I was supposed to listen to before I clicked on it--seeing as I've watched the movie 87 times..

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Videos