Question about Jane Eyre!

Jimmyojimmy Profile Photo
Jimmyojimmy
#0Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 12:52am

Does anybody have anything to say about Jane Eyre, i've only heard one song. Is it a good musical? i have to do it this summer for the annual production at a community theater, and i dont know anything about it, there's no dancing so it seems kind of lame. Does anybody know anything about it?

divacathe Profile Photo
divacathe
#1re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 1:01am

What do you need to know hun? PM me and I'll let you know what you need to. I absolutely love this musical, the music is beautiful!

also, what part are you playing?

"Love is stupid and it bleeds, it satisfies my needs, I think it's wonderful..." ~Bill Finn is God!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#2re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 1:47am

It's a haunting score, very beautiful and deep. I highly recommend picking up the cast recording -- you can get an idea from it. Also, if you feel like it read the book which I like (and I hate that era of literature).

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

Jimmyojimmy Profile Photo
Jimmyojimmy
#3re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 1:48am

They dont have the cd in any store near me.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#4re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 2:00am

Amazon.com!

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

bythesword84 Profile Photo
bythesword84
#5re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 2:07am

I like the show, myself. But I will say this, if you think a show is lame because there's no dancing you'll miss out on a lot of good musicals.

And hang on, when did you win the discus?

POLisPOL Profile Photo
POLisPOL
#6re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 7:14am

I love the show, I traveled from spain just to see it, and it was worthy the travel.

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

honeyhoney
#7re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/8/05 at 7:47am

This was the best 3 hour nap I ever had!

divacathe Profile Photo
divacathe
#8re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/9/05 at 3:57am

haha. I will send you the music hun!

"Love is stupid and it bleeds, it satisfies my needs, I think it's wonderful..." ~Bill Finn is God!

november
#9re: Question about Jane Eyre!
Posted: 6/9/05 at 11:01am

Music was good - It previewed in Toronto, got caught in a snow storm on my way to see it....needless to say did not see it there. Went to see it in La Jolla - got there production delayed due to tech difficulity. Finally after a 2 day delay went to see it. During the storm sequence, stage caught fire and delayed the production 1 hr, 5 hours later the people that were left were sleeping

Videos