pixeltracker

What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square

What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square

ThatsBarfee
WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#1re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:20pm

All the seats are good. It's almost impossible to have a bad seat at the Circle in the Square...but, if I had to choose, the best seats are right behind the bleachers on the floor...comfy, convienient, and a great view of the stage.

BwayTheatre11
#2re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:25pm

When there is one price for every seat, that tells you something.

CCM '10!

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#3re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:27pm

Very true...

ThatsBarfee
#4re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:27pm

Thanks, that's really helpful.

greatdct
#5re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:29pm

The last two seats pulled for the Spelling Bee lottery are in row F on the very right side. The view is not the best. I spent 85% of the show looking at their backs.

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Kevo711
#6re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 2:36pm

how is the view for SRO?

sfrp
#7re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 8/10/05 at 4:13pm

I went with a few friends to see the show in mid-July, and we had three different sections of seating: standing room (above the left side of the orchestra), tickets acquired mid-lottery (row A 246-248 all the way to the side), and the last lotto seat drawn (the right-most seat in the second row of mini-chairs on the floor).

No one complained about their seats, but I'd say that the people in the front row all the way to the left side had the worst view. Standing room was great (though I'd recommend getting the first few slots so as not to end up all the way on the side). The floor lotto seats are incredibly close to the action, but if you're very tall or have a bad back, you might not want to cram yourself into them.

I'd echo the sentiment that there are very few "bad" seats at Circle in the Square, particularly the way the show is blocked.

Elizabeth_DeBris
#8re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square
Posted: 9/12/05 at 2:46pm

Bumping this, because I have a question (and I apologize if it's been asked, but this was the first thread that came up on my search). I have the opportunity to get seats in either Left Orchestra, Row J (131-137), or Left Orchestra, row B (221-227). I've never been to this theatre before, so does anyone know which seats would be better? Thank you! re: What are the best Seats at Circle in the Square Sorry if this is a stupid question...

Videos