News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kevo711

Kevo711 Profile Photo
Member Name: Kevo711
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Hair ticket lottery...
 Jun 21 2009, 01:20:23 PM
Thanks for all the help! I'm hoping the popularity has increased since the Tony Awards (not that it wasn't popular before) and that the show will be sold out so I can get SRO tickets! I'm hoping I'll be alright with three shots: tuesday night, wednesday matinee, and wednesday night! So excited for this show!
re: Hair ticket lottery...
 Jun 21 2009, 12:48:41 AM
Anyone have anything to say about SRO for Hair? I'm dying to see it but I'll be in the city with two other people so we don't know want to count on the lottery seeing as though two of us would have to win... and we're poor college students so we don't want to pay full price. I've done SRO at the Shubert and the Circle in the Square and I was pleased with both views.

How is the SRO view? Do people line up for SRO early like they do for rush tickets? If so, what time would you suggest we

re: How to save Broadway
 Dec 27 2008, 01:47:24 PM
Do you think the Disney kids could pull off another revival of Sweeney? I think Zac and Miley would be great as Sweeney and Mrs. Lovett and with the movie out last year maybe a lot of people would be interested in seeing it!!!
re: NEW ELPHABA AND GALINDA?
 Jan 21 2008, 08:37:04 PM
Gahhh Natalie Weiss is just ridiculously fierce at all times. I don't care if she's in Wicked, just get her on Broadway NOW!
re: IN THE HEIGHTS Full Casting Announcend
 Jan 6 2008, 06:23:56 PM
Awww yay! I am so glad to see that most of the cast is transferring and I'm also thrilled that Krysta will be joining the cast! I can't wait to see this again!
re: Photo Preview: The Little Mermaid
 Aug 23 2007, 01:09:52 AM
OH MY GOSH! I saw this picture and immediately thought she looked like Leah Remini!
re: New A Chorus Line Commercial
 Aug 22 2007, 03:55:26 PM
Hahaha the ending made me laugh and I don't know why... "The BEST MUSICAL... EVER."
re: Krysta Rodriguez is leaving Spring Awakening
 Aug 21 2007, 01:01:13 PM
I just saw Krysta in A Chorus Line and she was fantastic! She was able to bring both the youth and maturity that is needed for the role... easily one of my favorite replacements in ACL!

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me how old she is?

re: broadway crossover singers
 Aug 17 2007, 04:43:27 PM
Kelli O'Hara! Wonderful at everything I have ever heard her sing!
re: Riedel: Messing, Hathaway for Guys and Dolls, Nero on Broadway?
 Aug 17 2007, 04:34:43 PM
Lovely casting ideas! I've been waiting for Anne Hathaway to come to Broadway and for Patrick to come back!
re: Question about TKTS for Broadway box office people
 Aug 17 2007, 04:33:04 PM
Thanks a lot!
re: Question about TKTS for Broadway box office people
 Aug 17 2007, 02:31:47 PM
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what shows have been on TKTS lately? I'm going into the city tomorrow and looking for a show on TKTS... and can anyone tell me specifically has Xanadu or A Chorus Line been on TKTS this week at all? Thanks!
re: In the Heights vs. 10 Million Miles
 Jun 23 2007, 05:09:00 PM
The theater for In the Heights is TINY... Any seat is good. I found that buying the cheaper seats in the rear mezz. were a good buy, because the show didn't sell too well and I was moved up to the front mezz. second row and center. In the Heights is a great show, too!
re: last row of the marquis
 Mar 20 2007, 04:47:11 PM
I sat there for The Woman in White and Drowsy and loved the view both times... just as everyone else has been saying, they are a great deal.
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL Tour?
 Mar 17 2007, 12:22:57 PM
I just finished a 5 week run of HSM... we thought we were doing 3 shows a weekend, but it turned out we had to add a saturday matinee and a sunday night because it was selling so well! So we were doing 5 shows a weekend and sold out every show!
re: SA grosses
 Dec 24 2006, 12:47:25 PM
All I have to say is GO SEE SRPING AWAKENING NOW! The end.
re: What Act I ending made you cry the most?
 Nov 26 2006, 06:37:27 PM
The Color Purple's Act 1 Finale completely gave me chills. It is such a beautiful and emotional scene.
re: Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/1/2006
 Oct 2 2006, 07:20:25 PM
Decent opening week for "The Times They are A-Changin".
re: THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN' - 6th Preview - 9/29/06
 Oct 1 2006, 02:14:50 PM
I saw "THE TIMES THE ARE A-CHANGIN'" last night and agree with a lot of what WAT said. But, although the show has MANY flaws, I did enjoy myself, but would not have enjoyed it as much had I payed $100 plus for a ticket. I am not the greatest at reviewing and this is one of my first somewhat reviews. So here it goes... Going in, I did not realize that the whole show was sung. I enjoyed almost all of the songs, but some transitions of both the songs and plot were very skaky and sometimes confusing
re: 'SHAIMless' HAIRSPRAY Movie pics
 Aug 1 2006, 11:17:23 AM
Hello! They are all gorgeous! Great pictures!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You