pixeltracker

William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE

William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE

AuditioningWaitress
#0William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE
Posted: 10/8/05 at 2:57pm

I think this played last night at Williams College in Williamstown...I know it had Malcolm Gets in it...I can't remember who else...Did anyone see it?

AlienOnBroadway
#1re: William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:05pm

I was just poking 'round to find that out myself. William Finn is fabulous! I think other performers were Williams Alums Sebastian Arcelus and Darren Winter. Also Darius De Haas and Megan Lawrence. If anyone went, let's hear about it! And I believe it plays again tonight as well.

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#2re: William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE
Posted: 10/8/05 at 6:11pm

Hello.

Has anyone heard anything positive about (or actually attended, or know someone who attended) the Williams College Theatre Program in Williamstown, MA? I went there to look at the school and they built this AMAZZZING new theatre complex.

Then, I went to an informational session and everyone stood up and said what they were interested in. I was the only one that brought up theatre. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and the tour guide wasn't very informative. He said VERY few kids do theatre there, but why would they need such a great new facility if it is underused?

I have heard that Williamstown is a pretty great theatre town and great for summer stock/student theatre/professional theatre etc.

Any help?

thanks!

re: William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE

Videos