News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AlienOnBroadway

Member Name: AlienOnBroadway
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.sebastianarcelus.net
Blog Address:
Profile: I don't live close to NYC, but it doesn't hinder my love of Broadway.
And I should post something very witty and clever here, but I got nothin' now.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Welcome back NSMT.. thanks for The Full Monty.. For real!!!!!
 Nov 2 2005, 08:30:49 AM
WOW. I'm impressed.
I can't wait until Saturday now!

re: Songs Cut From Full Monty?
 Oct 18 2005, 08:37:29 PM
the theatre has been stripped,

haha. you said stripped!

Seriously though, I have good things about most of the cast of this show and I have personally seen good things from one of them, so I think its going to be a real treat!
And if I may add: the Box Office personnel are very nice at NSMT.

re: Songs Cut From Full Monty?
 Oct 18 2005, 06:02:35 PM
well if I wasn't already excited about seeing this, that would do it.

and to answer the question, I believe Darren Ritchie will be playing Jerry. He's the one on the left in very little clothing...

re: No one can replace Romain...
 Oct 12 2005, 06:21:18 PM
I'm currently trying to figure out how much blood I would have to sell to be able to afford a trip to see it!
re: Willaims College Theatre Program
 Oct 8 2005, 06:26:54 PM
Namffug,
Maybe you should go there and major in theatre and start it all up and become THE big star!
You never know...

re: Willaims College Theatre Program
 Oct 8 2005, 06:11:30 PM
Here's you a few alums in this article:
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=5240

It's possible that they have the snazzy new facility in order to entice theatre majors. I really don't know that much about it all. But I know that I think William Finn and Sebastian Arcelus are both extremely talented.

re: William Finn's SONGS OF INNOCENCE & EXPERIENCE
 Oct 8 2005, 06:05:51 PM
I was just poking 'round to find that out myself. William Finn is fabulous! I think other performers were Williams Alums Sebastian Arcelus and Darren Winter. Also Darius De Haas and Megan Lawrence. If anyone went, let's hear about it! And I believe it plays again tonight as well.

re: Rent Lottery
 Oct 1 2005, 04:52:07 PM
You know with all the speculation about why they do what they do at the Neder...very seldom do you ever hear anything about MONEY...the thing that makes the world go 'round. (oops sorry. wrong musical.) Of course nobody on the outside can truly know why they do what they do, but I would venture to guess that money has a lot to do with why they contract the actors and get rid of them, move them down and around, the way they do. Perhaps Antonique is going to be cheaper than Karmine?

And i

re: Katrina Benefit Tonight 9/26
 Sep 26 2005, 01:09:51 PM
Oh trust me, WatchME, I would be there if I was anywhere near that area. I am a big fan of Sebastian's. And David Reiser. And I haven't seen Manley do anything in years!
Have fun singing back up (whoa, cool job you have there!) and let us know all about it! I think it's great that so many performers are doing benefits to help this cause!

re: LESTAT Cast Announced!!
 Aug 23 2005, 08:25:29 PM
I totally agree with you BoxFive. I love Jack Noseworthy! I am looking forward to this show for sure now!
re: Chad's Clothing Line
 Jul 24 2005, 11:18:11 PM
I am so utterly baffled by this "I don't want to buy it because he's an actor and the money doesn't go to charity" thing that I can barely wrap my head around it.
I assume that you don't buy t-shirts from Old Navy? Or GAP? or Tommy Hilfiger? As those profits don't go solely to charity do they?

Yes, supporting charity is a good thing and many folks out there choose to make clothing lines that do only that. But to just dump on the idea of an actor making some cash for himself is unbel

re: Full cast announced for TWO GENTS in the Park.
 Jul 13 2005, 12:40:43 PM
Tracee Beazer was in Hairspray and Good Vibrations on Bway and also in the movie, Camp.

re: Orfeh's Moving to a TRAILER PARK!
 Jun 29 2005, 07:05:43 PM
Oh! I loved Orfeh's song in "Temptation, the Movie!"

re: Bee and Brooklyn - at last I see them!
 Jun 12 2005, 08:25:45 PM
I appreciate your thoughts on these shows. I can't agree or disagree as I have not seen either show, however, I enjoyed reading your reviews.

Also, I just wanted to give you applause for not referring to yourself in third person in your subject line.

re: Best Dressed/Worst Dressed at the Tony Awards
 Jun 6 2005, 08:34:59 PM
I really can't give a best dressed award to anyone that had to tug at their dress multiple times. The key in dressing well is to look good at all times from all angles. Sara's dress, though gorgeous, did not fit her properly. The fiddling with it was not charming and totally distracted from Sara's appearance.

I say best dressed were: Sandra Oh, Christina Applegate, and Keri Russell.
Worst: Anne Hathaway. (seriously, who told her to go out like that?) Leslie Uggams and Aretha. (Larg

re: Best Broadway Star Websites...
 Apr 26 2005, 05:03:09 PM
I just checked out Matt Morrison's and it's way cool mistress!

I also dig: www.brandonwardell.com
and am kind of partial to: www.sebastianarcelus.net

re: Kate Reinders as Glinda?
 Apr 26 2005, 04:55:33 PM
Kate told lots of people this weekend after Good Vibrations closed.
And I couldn't be more excited. I think she'll be awesome!

re: final Good Vibrations?
 Apr 25 2005, 09:45:38 AM
Ah. But recorded and produced are 2 different things, no?

More power to 'em if they attempt this. I have been on record (multiple times) saying I would love it if it happened. But I understand that $ makes the world go 'round...

Also: nice review ITF.

re: final Good Vibrations?
 Apr 25 2005, 12:32:45 AM
bryan babe, it ain't gonna happen. I'd love it if they got a cast album, but I really don't think anyone is going to finance it now...

birdboy: I didn't go to the show due to being geographically challenged, but I have some very awesome friends who did and filled me in during the day.
The show was HIGH energy and many of the cast were quite emotional during the show. David Larsen, in particular. (But heck, he's been Bobby since the Vassar production!) They sad that there were SEV

re: Good Vibrations says farewell 4/24
 Apr 20 2005, 10:36:54 PM
Sure VivaLsVgs. This is from my head. I don't have my Playbill with me right now. But this will kind of give you an idea, even if I didn't include all the songs.

And not that it matters, this is a spoiler alert. I figure everyone who cares has already seen it, but just in case... don't read it if you don't want to know.

Act 2 starts with Jan and Dean singing Cali Girls, which really has nothing to do with the plot but one of my personal faves because...of the wetsuits. <

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You