Posted: 10/25/05 at 5:37pm

Thanks so much for posting ♥

incendiary_wit Profile Photo
incendiary_wit
#2re: photos from the Rent unveiling at Bloomingdales
Posted: 10/25/05 at 5:47pm

*dies of the...oh my*

*starts humming Contact as she giddily gawks at Adam and Anthony*

1. Ted Allen: Everyone has an interesting life if you ask the right questions.
2. Great buckets of Spoffnor, they're going to sing!
3. "I love shrubs that are historical." -Johnny and The Sprites
4. "We're not singing it to you, we're singing it for us." -Rosario Dawson, about La Vie Boheme
5. "The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you. And now, here it is, set down by someone else, a person you have never met, someone even who is long dead. And it is as if a hand has come out, and taken yours." -The History Boys
6. "Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on." -The History Boys

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#3re: photos from the Rent unveiling at Bloomingdales
Posted: 10/25/05 at 5:57pm

I've never been particularly enthused by any of them, but wow, everyone looks absolutely gorgeous in those pictures - particularly Adam and Idina - WOW.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Liz_Bennet Profile Photo
Liz_Bennet
#4re: photos from the Rent unveiling at Bloomingdales
Posted: 10/26/05 at 2:56am

Is anyone else getting massive cognitive dissonance from the juxtaposition of Rent and Bloomingdale's?

"WHEN is the winter of our discontent?" "NOW is the winter of our discontent!" Visit My Blog

Videos