Opening Night Dog Sees God

WickedOne2 Profile Photo
WickedOne2
#0Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/16/05 at 8:51pm

Nice pics. Great cast. Ian is hot.. What the hell does that girl Kelly have on her head.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=6415

"I wish the stage were as narrow as the wire of a tightrope dancer, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." Goethe

sally1112 Profile Photo
sally1112
#1re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/16/05 at 9:23pm

Those are some hot boys! Good Grief!!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#2re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 10:13am

I love Ian Somerhalder's look. Eliza Dushku is hot.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Creative Lunatic
#3re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 10:21am

Phantom I totally agree. They are both incredibly good-looking. Is anyone else put off by Ari Gaynor's posing?
For God'sake--Get over yourself girl!!!!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#4re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 10:23am

Ms. Harris looks fabulous as well.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 12/17/05 at 10:23 AM

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#5re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 10:48am

I am looking forward to seeing this. It is a very pretty cast, that's for sure.

Eliza Dushku has been a "favorite" of mine for several years now.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#6re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 10:54am

Where's Matt's chick?
Speaking of chicks, where's Mistress?

Updated On: 12/17/05 at 10:54 AM

colleen_lee
#7re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/17/05 at 11:01am

Holy moly, Ian's eyes are absolutely mesmerizing!

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

JakeBraith Profile Photo
JakeBraith
#9re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:17pm

a guy I know was supposed to be Pig Pen, but had to quit to do a movie with Kevin Costner and Ashton Kutcher. I'd love to see it though

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#10re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:18pm

She's absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.

Kitzarina Profile Photo
Kitzarina
#11re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:21pm

Beautiful, yes. But girl needs to cover up downstairs.

"You're the worst thing to happen to musical theatre since Andrew Lloyd Webber!" --Family Guy

"Shut up! It's been 29 years!!!" --the incomparable Patti LuPone in her MUCH DESERVED Tony acceptance speech for Gypsy.

Kitzy's Avatar du Jour: Kitzy as Little Red Ridinghood in her college's production of "Into the Woods"

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#12re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:22pm

She looks amazing.
I'm still gay for cuddlecakes Eddie Kaye Thomas....the others look like they are posing for The Kevin Federline Story or something.

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#13re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:24pm

She'd look hot in a paper bag!

RydBrst
#14re: Opening Night Dog Sees God
Posted: 12/20/05 at 6:30pm

Was that Michael Rady?

Videos