pixeltracker

The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24

The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#0The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 1:31pm

I have such few pleasures in life, the live theater being one of them. So I decided to travel from AZ to LA for Christmas Eve to see "The Drowsy Chaperone". Anyone else going to be there?

Also, this past Monday, tickets for Kristin Chenoweth went on sale for her concert in LA. The tickets went so fast. I was lucky enough to get one.

Wouldn't you know it. A few hours later there were posts on ebay and the other broker sites charging outrageous prices.

Thanks for indulging me. I rarely post but am excited about my upcoming events.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#1re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 1:33pm

Not going, but have a ball and report back!

Patronus Profile Photo
Patronus
#2re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 2:12pm

I'll be at the Drowsy Chaperone on Christmas Eve.

I bought Hot Tix which gave me less than stellar seats in a side box, but since I've seen it before it should be okay.

I completely forgot about the Kristen Chenoweth concert and when I remember it was sold out. Glad you got in though.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 2:59pm

I forgot about Kristin's show until a day too late.

Now it will be impossible to get an affordable ticket. Alas.

Enjoy the show. I will have Disney Hall Envy that night.

And, Chaperone is adorable and a blast.

RentBoy86
#4re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 5:41pm

how big is the place that Kristen is performing at? Just wondering how many ppl were interested in her. Isn't it the big Disney symphony hall or something like that? the really cool looking one.

#5re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 5:55pm

Im thinking of going to Drowsy on Christmas Eve.....

It's so good, got to see it again.

cooperross Profile Photo
cooperross
#6re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 7:23pm

yes..it's a fairly big hall...over 2000 seats..there was also a presale the 8th through the 11th of December

-Politics is like driving. To go backward, put it in R. To go forward, put it in D.

anjilly
#7re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 8:50pm

I'll be there! I was at first preview, so I am really looking forward to seeing the changes that have been made since then.

Ostriches are rad. Like, really.

Steve2 Profile Photo
Steve2
#8re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/17/05 at 9:30pm

Well, I am sitting Seat H-16 for The Drowsy Chaperone. Say Hi!

Also, I saw that there was a presale for Kristin Cheonweth. I searched everywhere looking for the password but to no avail. I wonder how people get these passwords?

eslgr8 Profile Photo
eslgr8
#9re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/18/05 at 12:00pm

I hope you love it as much as I have! I'm going back one last time (my 3rd) on the 20th.

Madame X Profile Photo
Madame X
#10re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/18/05 at 10:35pm

I'm going to the Xmas Eve matinee.

"Some of us have it worse, you know, Dana. Some of us are dating lesbian men. Okay? C'mon."

#11re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/19/05 at 2:41pm

I am shooting for the matinee too!

#12re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/21/05 at 2:33pm

Just got my seat....D-3 in Orchestra! I heart DROWSY!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#13re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/21/05 at 2:47pm

i really hope this show comes to NYC

eatlasagna
#14re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/21/05 at 5:21pm

i'm going to see the show tomorrow (December 22)... can't wait... i'll let everyone know how it is

loridunn Profile Photo
loridunn
#15re: The Drowsy Chaperone - December 24
Posted: 12/21/05 at 5:32pm

I'm going the 22nd as well! It will be my second time and I'm seeing the matinee performance. I love Drowsy Chaperone! I hear Sutton still has a bandage on her arm, I wonder how long it's on? Oh well she still rocks!

Oh I alos got Kristin Chenoweth Tickets! People got the password through an e-mail. If you are signed up to recieve info about certain venues, from certain sites they send it to you. I had it but the tix that were left after 1 hour weren't good so I got them right when they opened the main sale to everyone.

"First and foremost I want to thank God, because there is no way that somebody with my name from South St. Louis ends up at Radio City Music Hall holding one of these without some divine intervention" -- Norbert Leo Butz (Tony Speech)

Videos