hairspray

motherofadiva
#0hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 4:55pm

Hello, i do agree with you, but lets face it it is true that not all superstars are great actors but that goes the same way with theater people trying to do film because alot of times they come off way too big for film or television and then sometimes film actors aren't big enough for theater so i think the movie should be casted accordingly.. if it is for theater than keep the theater people in it and if it is for film by all means cast the film superstars like John Travolta so that we can see good screen acting and the musical will do well and we get to see more being made.

Fabrizio2
#1re: hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 5:44pm

Okay.

bwayondabrain
#2re: hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 7:09pm

that wasnt random or anything...

:)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#3re: hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 10:34pm

What?

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Katurian2 Profile Photo
Katurian2
#4re: hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 10:36pm

Por que?

"Are you sorry for civilization? I am sorry for it too." ~Coast of Utopia: Shipwreck

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#5re: hairspray
Posted: 4/21/06 at 10:44pm

she responded to another thread- but somehow it ended up a new thread aswell.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

broadwayboy430 Profile Photo
broadwayboy430
#6re: hairspray
Posted: 4/22/06 at 1:51am

Since this is going nowhere...what is up with the advocacy song for not driving drunk at the end of the OBCR? Is there a story behind this?

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#7re: hairspray
Posted: 4/22/06 at 2:44am

yes, originally in a WZZT scene Link and Amber were going to give a PSA "blood on the pavement" about drinking and driving.

it was recorded and ultimatley dropped from the show.. however is included on the OBC as a bonus track.

I wonder if it will appear in the movie?

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

Playbill9117 Profile Photo
Playbill9117
#8re: hairspray
Posted: 4/22/06 at 12:18pm

that would be cool.

motherofadiva
#9re: hairspray
Posted: 4/23/06 at 9:45pm

sorry this was actually a reply to another thread

Videos