pixeltracker

Drama Desk Awards Thread...- Page 23

Drama Desk Awards Thread...

MargoChanning
#550re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 2:41pm

I'm aware of that, but his membership in the Drama Desk Awards is not based on his local Jersey criticism (there are lots of local Jersey critics who aren't members), but on his thrice weekly theatre column, which is his only professional relationship to New York theatre. Without that, he wouldn't be a member.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

MargoChanning
#551re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 2:44pm

Yeah, sorry about that. I can remember him even reviewing high school productions that he found entertaining. Nice man.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

HeyMrMusic Profile Photo
HeyMrMusic
#552re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 2:45pm

Munk, the "someone" from Thrill Me was Stephen Dolginoff himself. He stepped into the role in the latter part of the show's run and he's also on the cast recording.

~Steven

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#553re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 4:13pm

Where the hell are the pictures from the Drama Desk Awards?? I figured by this point in the day there'd be photos up on at least one site (BWW, broadway.com, Playbill, Theatermaina, etc).

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#554re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 4:29pm

I have a few I'm working on posting.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

mabel Profile Photo
mabel
#555re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/22/06 at 4:30pm

Oooh, thanks! I can't wait to see them.

But when did New Hampshire become--Such a backward wasteland of seatbelt hating crazies?...I mean, only 40 people actually live there. The others are just visitors who come for the tax-free liquor and three inches of novelty coastline. John Hodgeman on The Daily Show (1-30-07)

rxfranrx Profile Photo
rxfranrx
#556re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/24/06 at 12:19am

whats that all about?

rxfranrx Profile Photo
rxfranrx
#557re: Drama Desk Awards Thread...
Posted: 5/24/06 at 12:21am

what is that all about?