pixeltracker

Brian Stokes Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page

Brian Stokes Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page

AuditioningWaitress
#0Brian Stokes Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 5/30/06 at 3:43pm

Michael's giving a way a copy of Brian Stokes Mitchell's CD on his MySpace page. It says to enter, you need to check "your bullentins". What is that? Does that mean I have to have a MySpace account? Paging Will?

Michael's MySpace page Updated On: 5/31/06 at 03:43 PM

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#1re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 5/30/06 at 4:05pm

Haha, it requires a MySpace. A bulletin is a message that a person posts that all of their friends on MySpace can see.

AuditioningWaitress
#2re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 5/30/06 at 4:07pm

Damn! : ( I thought so! Thanks for answering my question Dirty Rotten.

WChafin Profile Photo
WChafin
#3re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 5/31/06 at 3:39pm

Hey Waitress, Like Dirty Rotten Scoundrel says, you need a MySpace account, as well as being on of Michael's friends to view bulletins and enter the contest. If you want to get an account, friend us and then enter the contest, we won't hold that against you : )

But, the contest will be ending tomorrow night at 9 p.m. (EST), that way we can hopefully get it to the winner by the June 6th release date. I listened to our copy of the CD last night and it's amazing. Plus it took him 6 years to record it, so it doesn't make me feel to bad that Michael's is taking so long to record.

Please visit Michael Rupert's MySpace Page includes rare and live performances.

AuditioningWaitress
#4re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 5/31/06 at 4:33pm

Thanks Will. I just caved in and created a MySpace account.

IssaMe
#5re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 6/1/06 at 7:12am

By the way, his film "One Last Thing..." is out on DVD this week.

He plays (and well) the smallish role of the doctor to a 16-year old boy dying of cancer who for the Make a Wish Foundation gets one last wish.

Instead of going fishing with a football hero as planned, on live TV the boy suddenly switches his wish to spending the weekend alone with his favorite super model.

It is a charming film--- and edgy enough not to be solely a teen-oriented film. Unfortunately, its theatrical release was almost non-existent...and even the new DVD is hard to find (minor inde film company) - but worth it. Stokes is great in it.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#6re: Brian Stoke Mitchell CD Giveway on Michael Rupert's MySpace page
Posted: 6/1/06 at 12:39pm

I created a MySpace account as well. Not just for the CD contest, but because I have been curious about it for a while. We'll see what happens.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Videos