pixeltracker

cheap west end tickets...please help

cheap west end tickets...please help

MrBundles Profile Photo
MrBundles
#0cheap west end tickets...please help
Posted: 6/11/06 at 2:47pm

Hi guys. Sorry to bother everyone, but I have never been to London before and will be spending the whole month os July there. (I also posted this on the W.E. board) I am going to school, so I am on a budget and was wondering if they offer any type of cheaper theatre ticket alternatives such as day of tickets, cancellation tickets, student tickets, etc. Thanks for your help!

Your fupa is showing.

Eileen2 Profile Photo
Eileen2
#1re: cheap west end tickets...please help
Posted: 6/11/06 at 4:53pm

I'd check the websites for the London shows and see if they indicate anything. There is a place you can get 1/2 price tickets, ala TKTS in NY, but I'm sorry I don't remember where. I think it was in Leister Square (sp?).

If you're anywhere near New York, I'd look for a Time Out London guide and see if it's indicated in the theater listings.

Greg in Dallas
#2re: cheap west end tickets...please help
Posted: 6/11/06 at 6:03pm

Yes, the TKTS booth in in Leicester Square. There are many discount ticket booths but the true TKTS booth is at the far end of the Square if you are entering from the exit of the Leicester Square Tube Station (Picadilly Line) I have been going to London monthly for work for the past 6 months and have always had great luck at getting tickets for everything (except Billy Elliot,and Lion King)

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#3re: cheap west end tickets...please help
Posted: 6/11/06 at 7:01pm

There are many 'official' unofficial half price ticket booths, where you can get tickets from all over the west end. They are not hard too miss. I got great half price Blood Brothers tickets (which I suggest seeing btw) and they have just about everything!

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Videos