News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley

Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley

CVActor1 Profile Photo
CVActor1
#0Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley
Posted: 7/10/06 at 12:02pm

So far we've found 67 tour dates for this tour - not all on the East Coast. The tour now enompasses the entire US and parts of Canada. For a complete list of tour dates (i.e.: the ones we've found to date), check my website:

http://www.cverbelun.addr.com

Updated On: 7/10/06 at 12:02 PM

gavrochegirl
#1re: Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley
Posted: 7/10/06 at 12:27pm

I might be able to make the San Diego stop. Thanks for the info!

What the puck?!

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#2re: Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley
Posted: 7/10/06 at 3:01pm

GASP! It is going to be about a hour away from my apartment. I must go! Is Ted still in good voice? Anyone know?

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

Adam Chris Profile Photo
Adam Chris
#3re: Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley
Posted: 7/10/06 at 3:27pm

I saw Ted Neeley about ten years ago with Carl Anderson as Judas (also from the movie) with Irene Cara as Mary and Dennis DeYoung (yes, from STYX)as Pilot. It was an incredible performance! 10 years later I still think back on it with amazement. Ted sounded great back then. I don't know how he is now.

HamletWasBipolar Profile Photo
HamletWasBipolar
#4re: Jesus Christ Superstar - The Farewell Tour Dates - with Ted Neeley
Posted: 7/10/06 at 3:37pm

I saw the production with Jason Raize as Pilate and Carl Anderson. The first high note that Ted Neeley was supposed to hit he sang it an octave down, and I thought, " He's lost it." Then he came out for the temple scene and ripped the house down. People were like clapping and cheering, it was a great moment. Only to be surpassed by his Gethsemane, which to this day is my top ten things witnessed on a stage! He is so associated with the part, that I really dont think that he would do it, if he couldnt still wail.

" I wish that the stage were as narrow as a tightrope wire, so that no incompetent would dare step upon it." -- Goethe (he wants you to go to my Myspace page www.myspace.com/jasonklemm

Videos