pixeltracker

Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

soulman83
#0Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 12:54am

Tonight hands down has been the best night of my summer. To think that something that cost so little could be so fulfilling. I have to say that Benj Pasek and Justin Paul are the most refreshing composers to come along in YEARS and they havent even graduated college yet. Tell me what is going on with the world? With broadway shows seriously lacking this summer, Uncharted turned out to be just what i needed. now my friend nina goes to school with them and told me how amazing they are and really i went to hear the music but to mainly see some of my favorite broadway stars two of who didnt come through. One of which probably was never a part of it. basically the show was packed with university of michigan alumni who are now doing very well for themselves. the only person i believe who is not a UofM Alum was the UBER-FIERCE Shoshana bean who flubbed in the middle of the song and decided to start from the beginning and sing it all over again. The crowd went completely NUTS!!! the girl is seriously out of control and her vocals make me want to sell my soul to her. i wont though. Still, she is so impressive and the rest of the cast was just as fierce. Jesse Nage sing Standing Tall which Billy Porter sing at the May concert. HE Sent chills through the crowd and left people on the floor begging for more. Justin Paul was fierce on Piano and vocals as was benj who is also Fierce. Everyone was just so brilliant. Todd Buonopane has comedic timing like no other!!! just mind blowing show. I want to share te names of everyone else who performed because they were super fierce and you all need to obsess over them: Monique French and MAry Faber and jesse Nager! OMG I WISH IT WASNT OVER.

.LittleWing. 0224 Profile Photo
.LittleWing. 0224
#1re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 1:33am

these two kids are forces to be reckoned with... watch out new york! seriously insanely talented and funny and they just seemed so comfortable on that stage! remember their names... its only a matter of time before we see more amazing things from them!!

ps. the umich college crowd was a fantastic audience, lots of fun and a performers dream.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#2re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 2:17am

I'm glad to hear this went so well; Benj and Justin are great.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

kerrylongphoto Profile Photo
kerrylongphoto
#3re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 9:30am

i agree - these guys are fabulous. can't say enough good stuff about them. watch for photos of the concert going up on this site later today or, more likely, tomorrow!

QueFrenchy Profile Photo
QueFrenchy
#4re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 12:17pm

Let me say- that not only are Benj and Justin fantastick to listen to, but they were a BLESSING to work with. Two cute, sweet guys who could NOT have been kinder. And on top of that- they get it. They understand music in all its entirety. I am so excited to see where these two are headed and hope that they bring back famous composer/lyricist duos that used to frequent the earlier times in the theatre. love them, Love them, LOVE them. =)

MissNY
#5re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 1:33pm

I'm a little bit obsessed right now

soulman83
#6re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 7/18/06 at 4:56pm

bump bump bump!

Also keep your eyes on the super fierce Monique French!! Damn this girl can sing. As well as Jesse Nager and Mary Faber

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#7re: Uncharted: Pasek and Paul- FIERCEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!
Posted: 1/29/07 at 4:23pm

Anyone going to their concert tonight?

Videos