Laura0508
#0Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:23pm

Labor day weekend

Yero
#1re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:23pm

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?thread=905985&dt=23

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

mrs felciano
#2re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:28pm

Goodness people don't read!

Go2The80's-radness Profile Photo
Go2The80's-radness
#3re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:31pm

omg it is
*faints*

Hey Homie-G Dont make me *b.y.b Or else I'll just be me And You will see that you will flee -That is Me and one of my best friend Mandi's hit song "Homie-G" *b.y.b means bust your butt*

today4u:proofpositiv
#4re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 7:38pm

That's really too bad, but the grosses have been low for a while, so I guess it makes sense to close.

song_mage31
#5re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 9:03pm

When I saw it the theatre wasn't too full, so yes I kind of assumed it would close soon...but it's such a good show. I hope it tours to Cincy!

Broadwaylady Profile Photo
Broadwaylady
#6re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 10:12pm

It was, in my opinion, a good show. Patty Lupone and Michael Cerveis were the draws.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by moments that take our breath away." "Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#7re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 10:16pm

As excellent as this show is, Curtains (hopefully) has found a home for the fall!

matt schneider
#8re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/30/06 at 10:35pm

dang, now I cant see it again. It was kind of expectant though.

The bushes of Tex were nervous recks because their son was dim, But look what happened to him~Dirrty Rotten Scoundrels~all about Ruprecht They say the thoughtful musicals dead on broadway~forbiden broadway : SVU~The crime scene Never say never, there's always one more person you can hit up~avenue Q.~the money song Life sucks, get a pacifyer~my own saying

JamesMacon Profile Photo
JamesMacon
#9re: Sweeney Todd is closing
Posted: 7/31/06 at 12:54am

That is sooner than I thought. Oh well. Best of luck to all of them.

Videos