pixeltracker

Wayne Brady to host Fox's "Celebrity Duets"- Page 5

Wayne Brady to host Fox's "Celebrity Duets"

mustard
#100re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/1/06 at 3:47am

I wish the judges could get rid of Wayne Brady.

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#103re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:29am

Is this still on? It seems like so last summer.

erikaamato
#104re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/8/06 at 11:56am

It's actually new this year...but they all seem alike, don't they? I just had to watch at least once...morbid curiosity, I suppose. :-P

colleen_lee
#105re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/8/06 at 8:05pm

Wow, apparently no one watched this last night.

I wonder what the ratings looked like.

And why do they need an hour long elimination?

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#107re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/14/06 at 10:04pm

i feel like jai is amazing and the only one who actually knows what he is doing. david foster is always so damn cold to everyone. it was nice to see taylor dane tonight..i enjoyed it...angel and amneris performed haha.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#108re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/14/06 at 11:22pm

Of all the lousy shows on television, this one is the worst. And that's saying something!

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#109re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/15/06 at 9:45am

I thought this was cancelled. This is worse than Cheno's sitcom.

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#111re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/22/06 at 9:40pm

Anyone watching this? I love Lucy Lawless but DAMN she sounded pitchy, as if she's either tense or sick. Richard Marx looked GOOD. Who all has left so far?

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

Broadway Baby4 Profile Photo
Broadway Baby4
#112re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/22/06 at 9:43pm

I love reality shows, but this show is so stupid. I saw it once and never will I see it again- the people weren't that great. It's just another way for old stars to try and get famous again.

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#113re: Wayne Brady to host Fox's 'Celebrity Duets'
Posted: 9/22/06 at 9:59pm

wow, Jai's off the show.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)