Wedding Singer Incidental Music

Yankeefan007
#0Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/24/06 at 10:01pm

Just a quick question....

The incidental music for the earlier scenes (that bouncy tune as Robbie's running down the stairs before Rosie gives him the bed). Is that a tune from the show or was it just created as an incidental?

thevolleyballer
#1re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/25/06 at 12:30am

Hmm... if I remember correctly, it's a little reprise of "Right on Time," which was a song that Julia sang instead of "Someday" at the beginning of the show. Or something to that extent. Is that what you're thinking of?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#2re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/25/06 at 12:37am

That melody is lovely, yes it sounds a little bit like "Right on Time"

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Nycboi23
#3re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/25/06 at 1:36am

It's def. "Right On Time", well 4 lines or so. It's been a while since I saw the show, but after they cut "Right On Time" I noticed Robbie still sings a few lines during that scene. Its awkward, because they cut "Right On Time", but they reprise it and confuse people. Before they cut the song, "Right On Time" was the constant tune played throughout the performance. I'll NEVER understand why they took it out. They could have kept "Someday", just placed it elsewhere in the show.

smiles Profile Photo
smiles
#4re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/25/06 at 7:37am

I personally like Right On TIme way more than I like SOmeday.

Yankeefan007
#5re: Wedding Singer Incidental Music
Posted: 8/25/06 at 7:49am

It doesn't really confuse people.

I thought the tune was reminiscent of Move That Thang, so that's what I figured it was.

Videos