News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Where's Idina in the film Camp?

fiyero8132
#0Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:18pm

I can't find her. Doesn't she make an appearance?

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#1re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:20pm

She's the green girl who keeps singing about jumping over the moon in the background of the scene Sondheim appears in.

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

fiyero8132
#2re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:23pm

Anyone?

orangeskittles Profile Photo
orangeskittles
#3re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:30pm

She's not in it.

Like a firework unexploded
Wanting life but never knowing how

i*heart*fame
#4re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:38pm

She just did backup vocals for The Want of a Nail. She is not actually seen in the movie.

"Don't thank your parents, if you were raised in a nurturing environment you wouldnt be in show business"--Conan O'Brien at the 2006 Emmy Awards

alicia_11212 Profile Photo
alicia_11212
#5re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 6:44pm

...and "How Shall I See You Through My Tears" as well.

"We all get blue, I say, Hang on tight, I'll be your bodyguard." -Tick, tick..BOOM!

#6re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 8:12pm

I think her headshot is on the wall in one of the scenes, too.

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
#7re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 10:29pm

Jason, now that was funny

BtMartin25
#8re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 10:45pm

Jason, it's people like you that make this board annoying to read. Seriously.. just tell fiyero straight up, or forever hold your peace.

bt

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#9re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/28/06 at 11:22pm

See now and I think there are plenty of annoying comments made constantly, but I have to say that Jason's genuinely made me lol.

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

xluckystar2107x Profile Photo
xluckystar2107x
#10re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:22am

lighten up. stuff like that makes this board amusing. if people dont like those kind of replies skip over them.

Yero
#11re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:24am

"Jason, it's people like you that make this board annoying to read. Seriously.. just tell fiyero straight up, or forever hold your peace."
And you need to lighten up and get the stick out of your ass.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

broadwayguy2
#12re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:25am

Look closely. She DOES have a cameo.....
. one camper saddles her up and rides her out of a stable. Ah the staples of summer camp!

i*heart*fame
#13re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:26am

If you dont like Jason's type of reply then this board is clearly not for you.

"Don't thank your parents, if you were raised in a nurturing environment you wouldnt be in show business"--Conan O'Brien at the 2006 Emmy Awards

jimnysf
#14re: Where's Idina in the film Camp?
Posted: 8/29/06 at 12:28am

I believe I saw her in going into one of the tents with a certain producer. They were discussing how she could get into a better movie.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Videos