pixeltracker

Goodbye DRS "It's a shame it couldn't last"- Page 5

Goodbye DRS "It's a shame it couldn't last"

best we know x
#100re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/4/06 at 4:15pm

I walked past the stage door on my way from the Drowsy stage door to Sweeney, and I blew the theater a kiss...just my way of saying goodbye. I saw the show three times...it will be missed.

You're a writer...write me a letter.

Yankeefan007
#101re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/4/06 at 5:26pm

The lady was not writing a script, she was writing a Major Motion Picture. One of the female ensemble members (with red hair) made the mistake of giving out her email address, even as us BWWers were screaming "don't do it!." The woman was taking notes on a magazine clipping.

Then, Sara Gettelfinger comes out. The woman screams "Were you in the ensemble!?" Sara replies "No....I'm one of the stars!" The woman didn't respond and ignored her.

rose_pearl Profile Photo
rose_pearl
#102re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/5/06 at 10:57am

^ That's insane. I would have slapped that woman.

Bumping up this thread to see if anyone had more pics or whatever seeing as how none of the broadway sites had any coverage. Thanks guys!

~*Sara*~

Who would play you in the movie? "Taye Diggs." --Brian d'Arcy James

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#103re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/5/06 at 1:49pm

Whatever, I'm glad this garbage is gone.

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#104re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/5/06 at 2:59pm

If you don;t have something nice to say, don;t say it at all.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

rose_pearl Profile Photo
rose_pearl
#105re: Goodbye DRS
Posted: 9/5/06 at 4:11pm

Right...ok, anybody else? LOL.

~*Sara*~

Who would play you in the movie? "Taye Diggs." --Brian d'Arcy James