pixeltracker

Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert

Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert

Garland Grrrl Profile Photo
Garland Grrrl
#0Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert
Posted: 9/12/06 at 3:41pm

I want to say how much I love the phrase "Staten Island Philharmonic". Anyone ever heard them? Any good?

Mind is Mantra.

dr_jekyll Profile Photo
dr_jekyll
ErikInTheCity
#2re: Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert
Posted: 9/12/06 at 7:33pm

yeah!! i have 3 friends in this production and they are all amazing. Best of luck to them.

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#3re: Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:34pm

I want to say how much I love the phrase "Staten Island Philharmonic". Anyone ever heard them? Any good?

I actually sang at their first concert last fall. They are (or were at the time) small in number but they sound AMAZING when they play.

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4re: Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:38pm

David! I bet they do sound good (are there any tickets left?).

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

iluvtheatertrash
#5re: Staten Island Philharmonic to Present Man of La Mancha in Concert
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:39pm

I know someone in this production and he says it's going to be quite a treat. Make it if you can!

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Videos