Kenickie?

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#0Kenickie?
Posted: 10/9/06 at 10:35pm

Kenickie?

Coop from GUIDING LIGHT. He had an audition on Saturday.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#1re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/9/06 at 10:43pm

Really? Cause I heard Mick Jagger.

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#2re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/9/06 at 10:53pm

Oh, well definitely Mick Jagger, then.

BroadwaySassy Profile Photo
BroadwaySassy
#3re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/9/06 at 10:56pm

I hear that they are trying to cast everyone but sandy and danny soon so they can focus on the tv show. Anyone know when it should be cast by other then the leads?

~Sami~

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#4re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 9:33am

I've heard the same thing. They want everyone else in place as quickly as possible.

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#5re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 9:43am

I thought they wanted people who actually looked 18--that's what the audition call said.

Pippin Profile Photo
Pippin
#6re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 10:58am

that is what the breakdown said, but you know how they will will forget about the requirements when it comes to "personalities". appts. were on sat. and open calls are all this week, so the supporting cast should all be in place within the next two weeks.

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."

JohnBoy2 Profile Photo
JohnBoy2
#7re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 11:43am

Also, what passes for 18 on stage is far different than on film. Just look at that god-awful movie cast (Danny and Sandy aside). Although, frankly, I can't imagine why anyone would want to see GREASE, again. Has it really been long enough for it to have a different audience?

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#8re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 11:44am

that's true, JB, but THAT guy is in no way 18-ish...

lildogs Profile Photo
lildogs
#9re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 11:45am

EDIT: Sorry...DP Updated On: 10/10/06 at 11:45 AM

MrMidwest Profile Photo
MrMidwest
#10re: Kenickie?
Posted: 10/10/06 at 12:15pm

A hickey from Mick Jagger's Kenickie would probably result in decapitation.

"The gods who nurse this universe think little of mortals' cares. They sit in crowds on exclusive clouds and laugh at our love affairs. I might have had a real romance if they'd given me a chance. I loved him, but he didn't love me. I wanted him, but he didn't want me. Then the gods had a spree and indulged in another whim. Now he loves me, but I don't love him." - Cole Porter

Videos