mary poppins/grinch rush?

wickedkiwi Profile Photo
wickedkiwi
#1mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 11/6/06 at 11:49pm

hey! i did a search on the site but I couldn't find anything:

what's the policy on rush tickets for mary poppins and the grinch? are there student tickets or lotteries avaiable?

thanks!

Tenme por lo que soy, por lo que puedo ser, y si te importo hoy, tenme nena, o vete!

focusingonmoviesmatt Profile Photo
focusingonmoviesmatt
#1re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 11/7/06 at 12:00am

poppins has sro i think, im not sure about grinch.

Just_John Profile Photo
Just_John
#2re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 11/7/06 at 12:01am

Grinch has student rush for $26.25. Poppins has no rush, the theater has SRO but they don't sell them as of yet. That may or may not change after it opens but they have pretty good $20 balcony seats.

coolkid11776
#3re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 2:30pm

Where are the Grinch Rush Seats located? Can I get there at 10AM and still get tix or do I have to line up earlier? Are they better then the $25 balcony seats?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#4re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 2:31pm

Mary Poppins doesn't have rush but they sell box seats for $25 (or $30 on the weekends).

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

dave1606
#5re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 3:34pm

is there really a grinch rush? i didn't think they did that. ive never found it on any of the sites. i know they had some 25 dollar seats, but i hadn't heard anything about a rush.

ThankstoPhantom
#6re: mary poppins/grinch rush?
Posted: 12/8/07 at 7:37pm

Poppins only offers SRO for sold-out performances, so weekends are your best bet for that.

How to properly use its/it's: Its is the possessive. It's is the contraction for it is...