DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!

RustyRocketteBoy Profile Photo
RustyRocketteBoy
#1DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 11:40am

so the movie cast of dreamgirls is supposed to be aired today on oprah. UGH! I CANT WAIT!

Stop worrying if your vision is new. Let others make that decision- They usually do. You keep moving on. Anything you do, Let it come from you. Then it will be new. Give us more to see... ~Sunday In the Park with George

To The Stage!
#1re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 11:42am

Thanks for the heads-up!

So afraid of getting older

I'm only good at being young

musicalsFan
#2re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 11:44am

Are you sure about this?

Her website says something else.

cubanpab Profile Photo
cubanpab
#3re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 11:50am

i thought they taped this last week... but it wouldnt air till December to help give the film publicity?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#4re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 11:55am

The cast of the film DREAMGIRLS will be on OPRAH on Monday November 20th. Their segment was taped this past Tuesday November 7th.

Woof!

And yes...Beyonce' Knowles will be singing 'live' on The Today Show on Tuesday December 5th -- and yes...that's the same day the film soundtrack hits the stores. re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!

AberJ01 Profile Photo
AberJ01
#5re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 6:37pm

let's not forget... Jennifer Hudson performs on the Today show as well, but a week later on December 12th. :)

TheaterBoy7777 Profile Photo
TheaterBoy7777
#6re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 8:23pm

Was this on the first 15 minutes because thats all I missed...I did learn alot how babys talk or something like that. Or was this just a rumor to get more people to watch Oprah?!

RustyRocketteBoy Profile Photo
RustyRocketteBoy
#7re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!
Posted: 11/13/06 at 9:30pm

sorry guys. next monday re: DREAMGIRLS ON OPRAH TODAY!!!

Stop worrying if your vision is new. Let others make that decision- They usually do. You keep moving on. Anything you do, Let it come from you. Then it will be new. Give us more to see... ~Sunday In the Park with George

Videos