pixeltracker

The official "Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final performance?" thread.

The official "Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final performance?" thread.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#1The official "Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final performance?" thread.
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:26pm

I'm in Row A, Left Mezz, Seat 13.

Rathnait62 Profile Photo
Rathnait62
#2re: The official 'Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final performance?' thread.
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:32pm

Like I'm gonna post that here?

Have I ever shown you my Shattered Dreams box? It's in my Disappointment Closet. - Marge Simpson

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#2re: The official 'Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final performance?' thread.
Posted: 12/30/06 at 12:32am

why wouldnt you?
thats not even a little weird that people awnt to now where we're sitting....

RentHead2 Profile Photo
RentHead2
#3re: The official 'Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final perform
Posted: 12/30/06 at 1:21am

I love this: WEDDING SINGER LOVE!! Keep it going :) **BUMP**

I made a list of all your faults, it was quite detailed and lengthy too and when I read it through I missed you. Your like a classic Eagles song, you just cant help but sing along even though it sometimes gets annoying too. I just know I want to be wherever I can wake and see you there next to me. **High Fidelity** Love is what I do **The Wedding Singer** Xanadu - Best NEW Musical of the Season!

jimnysf
#4re: The official 'Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final perform
Posted: 12/30/06 at 1:48am

If I were in the city that day, I'd be sitting at...

re: The official 'Where are you sitting at THE WEDDING SINGER final perform

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Videos