News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Horton

Horton Profile Photo
Member Name: Horton
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SAME TITLE SHOWTUNES  Dec 12 2014, 03:04:18 PM
Follow Your Heart (Urinetown)
Follow Your Heart (Plain and Fancy)

Who has been missing for too long  Oct 10 2014, 01:47:13 PM
Greg Jbara

Karen Mason

Won The Tony, Hasn't Performed Since  Aug 20 2014, 11:05:07 PM
"Top billing Monday, Tuesday you're touring in stock..."
Musicals with two-pianos orchestrations  Jul 24 2014, 08:12:06 PM
A Day in Hollywood/A Night in the Ukraine

Oklahoma

Why wasn't Wonderland nominated for anything!?  Jun 17 2013, 11:04:39 AM
What does it mean when all the people say on this thread say "I'm actually a Wildhorn fan?" I think people tend to do what Charles Isherwood admitted to in his most recent J&H review; they listen to his cast recordings (J&H, Civil War, Dracula, etc.) while cleaning their garages, hear the few good tunes, and think that they are fans of his, never having actually sat through one of his shows.
I do think he writes a pleasant chord progression and an easy melody with some disney magic…. but

Who will replace Jane Lynch?  Jun 15 2013, 01:23:59 PM
I would love to see Karen Mason sink her teeth into Miss Hannigan... She would blow the roof off the theater!
Alexander Gemignani as Billy Flynn?  Jun 4 2013, 12:15:35 PM
I thought Gemignani was going to do Shrek this summer at the Muny. Does anybody know if he has backed out? If so whose taking over?

He is still listed on the website.
http://www.muny.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=948&Itemid=100520

Ouch...Evita didn't even come close to breaking even!  Jan 29 2013, 12:21:37 AM
That's what I wanted to know, RippedMan. Who are the "five leads." I think Cerveris might have made a decent amount (especially after Tony and Drama Desk Nominations). But who are numbers four and five. However, you'll notice the article says "The five principals shared about $170,000 a week in pay and perquisites at the outset of the run." If we think that when Lane and Broderick returned to "The Producers" they each made 100k-ish, each, then it wouldn't surprise me if Martin alone made 60
Sondheim's signature is something to cherish not to sell  Dec 10 2012, 11:13:34 PM
Doesn't anybody else watch Pawn Stars. I think with an item like this, the CD is basically worth what somebody is willing to pay for it based on how much they want it. Despite the fact that there are many of them out there, they hold sentimental vale to most people and so few people want to sell them. If you are curious as to what you can get for it, put it in EBay with a reserve of 40 bucks or whatever the minimum you're willing to take for the CD and see how high it goes.

If I am

Willemijn Verkaik as Elphaba in WICKED  Dec 7 2012, 06:15:03 PM
Sie klingt sehr wunderbar aus!! Ich finde die Wicked lyrisch auf Deutsch nicht ganz komisch!!! Sie sind besser als die lyrisch des Rebecca!!!
next to normal back in NYC with a black Diana  Oct 19 2012, 11:23:58 PM
I would love to see a next to normal starring Audra McDonald and Norm Lewis....
If you could steal anybody's voice, who would you pick?  Oct 6 2012, 01:53:47 AM
Audra McDonald. Who else can even come close?
REBECCA Cast Member Karen Mason Speaks Out on Producer Controversy - Remains 'Invincible'  Oct 3 2012, 04:44:35 PM
She could have said nothing... She could have done what so many actors have done in the past, keep their heads down, try to disassociate herself from the project and call her agent to have her booked for the next cabaret/tour/show possible...
Are Sherie Rene Scott and Felicia Finley the same person?  Aug 13 2012, 01:34:14 PM
Let this post become part of The Worst Broadway Board Commenters, Part 3. Paging Mr. Musto!
REBECCA in Bryant Park - ooof...  Aug 10 2012, 06:17:37 PM
Komisch means not really funny, more along the lines of comical, nonsense, etc.

REBECCA in Bryant Park - ooof...  Aug 10 2012, 09:13:28 AM
Ich kann Deutsch und English sprechen, also ich kenne dass die Liedtexts auf Deutsch sind auch sehr komisch.

I'm excited to see Karen Mason belt her face off as Mrs. Danvers. Despite the rocky road the show took to Broadway, I wish it all the best!

Is it just me or has it turned into Survivor: Broadway Edition!  Jun 27 2012, 12:20:59 PM
But there is a difference between forest fires, and what's going on in Colorado now. True, it's important for shows to close so new shows can cycle in. But this many shows closing at a time when they should be doing prime business is troubling.
Do Tony Voters Have Multiple Personality Disorder?  Jun 11 2012, 11:06:55 AM
The "Tony Voters" have changed drastically over the last 10 years. Don't you remember the controversy a few years ago when they revoked the voting privileges of many of the critics, actors, columnists, etc. Ie some of only unbiased people in the industry.
Who will play Drake in ANNIE ?  Jun 3 2012, 04:44:50 PM
Tony Yazbeck
BERNADETTE WAS ROBBED  May 1 2012, 09:08:43 AM
I guess I am a sociopath. I wouldn't post anymore if I were you, clearly somebody mentally unstable lurks around these boards.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You