Apple Tree and Hiptix

BroadwayNYCGirl Profile Photo
BroadwayNYCGirl
#1Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 9:41am

I signed up for HipTix, but I don't understand how I get tickets. It just says go to the box office, but how do I prove that I'm a member?I guess an email was sent out when it opened, but I signed up maybe 2 weeks ago. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Yankeefan007
#2re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 9:46am

You go to the box office, tell them you're a member, and they look you up in their system.

The seats are generally in the mid-mezz.

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#2re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 10:02am

Bring a state ID, too. They always check to verify your age.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 10:04am

If you have Hiptix Gold, how are the orchestra seats that they usually offer? Are they whatever is the best available?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

Yankeefan007
#4re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 10:06am

ACL - not in my experiences

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#5re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 10:12am

My friend has HipTix Gold and says that the orchestra seating varies. His seat for THE APPLE TREE was in the last row of the center orchestra. Personally, I don't think it's worth the extra $60.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#6re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 12:39pm

Anyone else get Time Out NY?

"Have they come yet?"

avab802 Profile Photo
avab802
#7re: Apple Tree and Hiptix
Posted: 1/16/07 at 1:31pm

myManCape, I got Time Out NY from them. What a nice surprise!

BroadwayNYCGirl, did you get a confirmation e-mail with an account number after you signed up? I never did, and when I called to link my account with my partner's they didn't have a record of my account. It wasn't really a big deal, the gentleman I spoke to on the phone set up a new account for me right then. If you never got an e-mail with an account number you might just want to call their customer service number to make sure they have your account on record before you go to the box office to buy tickets. When you do go to the box office, they will just look up your account using your phone number. I didn't have to show any ID, but I'd bring one with you just in case.

Videos