News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for squeakyfromme82

squeakyfromme82 Profile Photo
Member Name: squeakyfromme82
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Vanessa Ray is temporary replacement for Allison Case in Hair
 Oct 13 2009, 02:07:37 PM
her first performance was Thursday. She was AWESOME. She's a very endearing actress with similar energy to Allison. They both played Nemo in the Finding Nemo musical.
re: White Noise
 Jul 13 2009, 03:04:23 PM
even better than the show is the drama with Mitchell Maxwell... ah! I love the cast though and wish it all the best.
re: VOTE! The Musical (Bailey Announced!)
 Jul 13 2009, 01:33:46 PM
oh man I love Haviland!! She's a producer on it!
re: A STEADY RAIN with Hugh Jackman and Daniel Craig to Start Previews Sept
 Jul 11 2009, 07:58:53 AM
oh I love Daniel Craig. I think he's even worth full price orchestra. sigh.
re: VOTE! The Musical (Update/Exciting News!)
 Jul 11 2009, 07:56:44 AM
i could be wrong, but what I've gathered from people's comments (Which matches my own opinion) is that the "new side of Bailey" we'll see in this show is a side that hasn't really been made famous by someone else on TV. She'll have to develop a role that hasn't been filmed in it's entirety. which i think will be good for her!
re: Hair, N2N or 9 to 5?
 Jul 7 2009, 11:16:11 PM
now that Aaron has left N2N, I'd say Hair... I might have even said Hair before he left, but definitely now.
re: VOTE! The Musical (Update/Exciting News!)
 Jul 7 2009, 11:02:25 PM
AH!!! So glad they ditched that old myspace page and got a website worthy of their awesome show!

I, too, wish we could buy tickets already, but Fringe hasn't put them on sale yet. It looks like all those little ticket stubs that say "buy tickets" lead to the fringe site where we should eventually be able to get them though.

Deidre Goodwin. WORD.

re: Bruce Hornsby's SICK BASTARD
 Jun 14 2009, 10:27:04 AM
I love Bruce Hornsby and am so excited for this. I'm not sure I can imagine what a Hornsby musical would be like, but I guess we'll find out eventually.
re: Batterys Down June
 Jun 1 2009, 04:48:57 PM
I love Brynn O'Malley!
re: THINGS TO RUIN: The Songs of Joe Iconis at Second Stage Theatre
 Apr 24 2009, 10:48:54 AM
I'm so excited they found a new home after the zipper closed!
Cicada song is a masterpiece.

re: What's happening to Musical Theater Writers? (adapters)
 Mar 3 2009, 01:22:19 PM
I agree with PalJoey and Scarywarhol. It's definitely culture and financial risk taking to blame for that. All the young musical writers whose work I enjoy do original works not based on movies, etc. Joe Iconis, Kerrigan & Lowdermilk, Ferguson & Jamail, sometimes Pasek & Paul-- they all had their own stuff going on. They just need to find people willing to take the risk on it.
re: Nicholas & Alexandra?
 Dec 20 2008, 01:42:22 AM
I would guess. Esp. if Ferguson & Jamail are developing for her. At least, I hope.
re: Nicholas & Alexandra?
 Dec 19 2008, 08:49:54 PM
I know that there is a reading planned for late spring. I'm excited to see a show developed especially for Autumn!

But I guess Ryann Ferguson & Steven Jamail are busy because I just joined a facebook group for the regional premiere of VOTE.

Actually, Lane hasn't committed to either one yet
 Dec 11 2008, 11:08:50 AM
Yep, Aaron was in the most recent incarnation, which also featured Norbert. I think Aaron is the perfect choice. Same goes for Norbert.
re: Why I'M excited for hair...Why are you?!
 Dec 10 2008, 02:12:56 PM
I love that Allison is the face of the ad campaign :)
re: PRAYER FOR MY ENEMY
 Dec 10 2008, 01:31:35 PM
I agree with revbeth's comments 100%. I think the intention was better than the end result and Lucas tried to put too much in there. But I'm still thinking about the show 2 weeks later, and the performances were absolutely first rate.
re: Catch Me If You Can to Premiere in Seattle in Summer 2009
 Dec 9 2008, 05:10:43 PM
Lane is doing Addams Family. Norbert Leo Butz is in the role now.
re: Prometheus Bound tickets?
 Dec 3 2008, 03:52:54 PM
duncan isn't working on this one It's that Serj Takanian guy. The article said Sheik, but because Kacie is in it.
re: Jackman As Houdini?
 Nov 26 2008, 09:46:21 AM
I hope everything works out with this, because I think it's perfect for a musical telling.
re: HAIR casting
 Nov 26 2008, 09:44:11 AM
as far as I've heard, everyone but Groff and Karen are going to the Broadway version.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You