Notre Dame de Paris songlist?

edenespinosalover Profile Photo
edenespinosalover
#1Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/1/07 at 11:19pm

Does anybody have a list of the songs for the Vegas production of Notre Dame De Paris, if there even is one? Just curious.

nztheatreluva Profile Photo
nztheatreluva
#2re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/1/07 at 11:23pm

Is there a Vegas production? oh my goodness, I've just become obsessd with the french version and although I've heard the english version is not as good, I would still love to see it when i go to Vegas

J'ai compris tous les mots, j'ai bien compris, merci.............

MrBundles Profile Photo
MrBundles
#2re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 5:20am

the songlist for the english cast recording is the same songlist that was for the vegas production, minus of course the celine dion stuff.

Your fupa is showing.

Eastwickian Profile Photo
Eastwickian
#3re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 5:50am

Having had the misfortune to sit through the London production, i can tell you that there were many more songs in the show than were on the CD.

Not that that was a good thing - it was quite possibly the worst show I've ever seen; not because of the appalling lyrics, nor the sub-Europop music, surreal set design, terrible actors, or the completely absence of direction and story-telling, but just because it was so dull!

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#4re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 12:41pm

nz - There was a very short-lived Vegas production at the Paris resort, but it bombed and closed quite quickly.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

geekgirl06 Profile Photo
geekgirl06
#5re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 2:32pm

Oh my gosh, why did they ever put that musical in Las Vegas? Translating that musical to English was one of the biggest mistakes ever!

Dancing through life... For the next ten minutes

husk_charmer
#6re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 5:46pm

the show wasn't terrible, it def. suffered from translation issues. Honestly, with a better cast, and director the show might have faired well in Vegas.

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

MrBundles Profile Photo
MrBundles
#7re: Notre Dame de Paris songlist?
Posted: 2/2/07 at 5:59pm

5 month run to be exact.

Your fupa is showing.

Videos