News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for edenespinosalover

edenespinosalover Profile Photo
Member Name: edenespinosalover
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/nicknelsonwebsite
Blog Address:
Profile: My name's Nick. I'm a musical theater major at CCM. There's not much to me. I'm a pretty easy going person who loves his mama, chinese food and yoga. Ha!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Sings For Toys recording?!  Nov 28 2008, 01:14:58 AM
I just got done watching Stephanie J. Block's rendition of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and am in love with it. I doubt that there is, but I was wondering if there's a recording out of the concert. If so, does anyone know where I can get it?! Thanks!

Shoshana's 'How Will I Know'  May 8 2007, 12:28:54 AM
I'm wondering if anyone has a link of Shoshana's rendition of "How Will I Know". I forget where she performed it, but I've seen it before and can't seem to find it now.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Notre Dame de Paris songlist?  Feb 1 2007, 11:19:52 PM
Does anybody have a list of the songs for the Vegas production of Notre Dame De Paris, if there even is one? Just curious.
re: Anybody see Mary Poppins first preview?!  Oct 15 2006, 12:08:20 AM
I figured the other thread already had about 35 posts. Just thought it would be nice to have a new thread of reviews without having to go through the other dozens of comments.

Anybody see Mary Poppins first preview?!  Oct 15 2006, 12:02:38 AM
What did ya think?!
re: WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD COLLEDGE FOR MUSICAL THEATRE?¿?  Oct 2 2006, 10:28:59 AM
Sporti brought up a good point in a prior post. There aren't necessarily "good" musical theatre schools. You need to find a school that you fit with. Some schools have programs that you won't be able to stand or handle or keep up with or whatever. You have to find that school that's good for you. So go visit them, sit in on classes, talk to the professors, see what the school's like before you say you wanna go to the "good" musical theater schools. Cuz not all of the "good" ones are actual
re: Respected singers whose voices grate your nerves  Sep 10 2006, 02:01:19 AM
Crazy vibratos that I can not stand:

Linda Eder
Raul Esparza
Carolee Carmello
Carol Channing
Marin Mazzie

Shoshana at the stage door  Sep 6 2006, 05:32:23 PM
I'm just curious to see how Shoshana was afterwards at the stage door.

Was she nice, warm, friendly?! Rude, nasty, discourteous?!

Share your stories.

re: Beth Leavel Appreciation thread  Jun 5 2006, 02:58:39 AM
I love her.

Ridiculously talented and an awesome and funny human being. I saw her in "42nd Street", and got a picture with her in costume outside in the lobby. (It cost me 10 bucks I think, but it definately was worth it.) She's such an awesome person and an amazing actress.

re: Andrea Rivette Love & Admiration Thread  May 7 2006, 09:06:37 PM
Andrea Rivette....mmmmmmmmmmm

And I couldn't agree anymore with what everybody's saying about st8gemom's daughter. She's beyond words. And suuuch a sweetheart.

re: Roles that you have played  Mar 26 2006, 06:28:13 PM
Favorite Leading:
Ren McCormick "Footloose"

Least Favorite Leading:
Don Quixote "Man of La Mancha" (It wasn't my least favorite, it was just a lot of work lol)

Favorite Supporting:
Monty "Violet" or Frankie Epps in "Parade"

Least Favorite Supporting:
Anthony Hope "Sweeney Todd"

Have you played a role more than once?
I've been in the same show twice, but never played the same role.

Who role are you playing now(if any)?
B

re: Lisa Brescia was the best Amneris.  Mar 14 2006, 05:26:57 PM
Hmmm...maybe I saw her on a bad day, but I wasn't thoroughly impressed with her when I saw the show. I did see her in "Last Five Years" though and she sounded amaazing in that.
re: Shoshana Bean!  Feb 8 2006, 06:59:35 PM
I just auditioned for CCM, and one of the faculty said that she left "Wicked" because she was recording an album with some big record company.
re: Seeing Actors Before You Know Who They Are  Feb 7 2006, 10:57:07 PM
I saw Shoshana Bean in the chorus of the original cast of "Hairspray" and could never take my eyes off her when she was onstage. I thought to myself as I was watching the show, "She'll go far". Then she got cast as Elphaba. haha
Video of Annie in different languages  Jan 24 2006, 11:08:37 PM
I found this on youtube.com. I thought it was pretty interesting.
re: What's The Next High School Musical Classic?  Jan 21 2006, 01:16:14 AM
We were actually talking about this today in class, and we thought that "Thoroughly Modern Millie" would definately be added as one of the high school musical classics once it's released.
Ashley Brown website  Dec 24 2005, 03:29:01 AM
Does anybody know if she has an official website?! Because if she doesn't, she definately should get one.
Brooklyn - National Tour?!  Nov 27 2005, 11:57:40 PM
I was on playbill.com today and I saw that there were auditions for the national touring production of "Brooklyn". Hmm...just thought I'd share.

re: Mini Pop Kids sing Seasons of Love  Nov 27 2005, 08:04:03 PM
EEEEWGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
re: so who is currently working on/in a production?  Nov 27 2005, 07:42:18 PM
I just got done playing Don Quixote in "Man of La Mancha" in October, and I'm rehearsing for the World Premiere of "AIDA-School Edition" right now which will be in January. And then I'm playing Pseudolus in my school's production of "A Funny Thing...Forum" in May.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You