pixeltracker

Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commercial?

Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commercial?

broadwaybuff
#1Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commercial?
Posted: 3/13/07 at 12:14am

At least I think it's L'Oreal. It's a voice-over and it sounds exactly like her!
Updated On: 3/13/07 at 12:14 AM

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#2re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/13/07 at 12:15am

I've wondered that myself. I think it's her.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#2re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/14/07 at 9:07pm

It is.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

Yankeefan007
mrs felciano
#4re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/14/07 at 10:03pm

Funny you should post this because last night I saw that commercial and thought the very same thing.

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#5re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/14/07 at 10:23pm

It probably is. She said she does do a lot of voice- over work.

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

EverythingIsRENT Profile Photo
EverythingIsRENT
#6re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/14/07 at 10:34pm

yeah, she does a lot. If you think it sounds like her, it is.

Sunchips: Best Kept Secret in the chip aisle!!

NJRae Profile Photo
NJRae
#7re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/16/07 at 10:09am

I haven't heard the L'Oreal one . . . but I have heard her in an AquaFresh commercial as well as a Clairol commercial. And I swear yesterday there was an allergy commercial on and the voice sounded like hers. Given how much voice over work she does I'm assuming it was her. Anyone else heard that one? I think it was Alavar (Alavair? sp?).

"I wrote a book: "How to Be Popular". Now I've put together a top ten list of how to help you: -Elphie, everyday... shower. I mean, who knows? Maybe some of that green is gonna come off! -Deodorant Elphie. No body likes a stinky witch! -I think we've covered the hair, we'll get to that. -Clean underclothes. That's all I'm gonna say. -Look at your posture. That's no way to be popular! -Bed made, room straightened. We've done that. -Colors blended. Oookay. -But the most important thing to have, to make yourself popular, is to keep your beautiful smile." ~Kristin Chenoweth in her last performance of the song "Popular"

StateOfJade Profile Photo
StateOfJade
#8re: Is that Daphne Rubin-Vega in the L'Oreal commerical?
Posted: 3/17/07 at 2:33am

She does a lot. A year or 2 ago the pink venus razor commercial with her voice was on a lot.

"I really liked the show--Wish I saw Boy's Night...Am I allowed as I am not a boy anymore:)"-duffyny1

Videos