pixeltracker

The Jersey Boys Tour Thread- Page 5

The Jersey Boys Tour Thread

jerseyboyslover Profile Photo
jerseyboyslover
#100More news
Posted: 4/8/07 at 8:48pm

They need to tell us soon, or we are going to find out on our own, it is killing me, I cant update the tour site until I have a cast.

You start on the 25th, I thought thats when you started, well thats what I get for listening to Jarrod Spector, he told me the 21st More news

You all need to some to Georgia sometime, do you see that happening any where down the road?

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

mll85
#101More news
Posted: 4/8/07 at 9:07pm

Thanks for posting and clarifying things Erich.
Although I'm dissapointed I won't see the Sherry cast last day in SF, I'll be there for your last weekend. But I have to say, you and the rest of the cast have given the Bay Area a phenomenal run and you guys will be missed by all the fans here.

Now that we have all thoses things cleard we can all speculate and wonder what the big announcement will be on 4/20.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#102More news
Posted: 4/8/07 at 9:09pm

4/20.

Ha.

I feel 16.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

mll85
#103More news
Posted: 4/8/07 at 9:10pm

Jerseyboyslover, at the rate you keep finding people who are in the second cast, you'll probably have all the info before it's officially announced

jerseyboyslover
#104More news
Posted: 4/8/07 at 9:18pm

Jerseyboyslover, at the rate you keep finding people who are in the second cast, you'll probably have all the info before it's officially announced

lol I know, it is sad. thats why they need to say something soon. I think I am going do another search. let you know if I find anything.

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#105More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 5:37am

wow! A big announcement!! I wonder what it is!!! :P BTW, thanks for the update on the grr and also clarifying things here :P I hope I could see the CT run thru but I have to work More news

TampaNative
#106More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 7:31am

I'm totally confused with all these posts about who is in what tour...can someone please clarify for me which tour is coming to Tampa?

MelissaM Profile Photo
MelissaM
#107More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 9:24am

The 1st tour is coming to Tampa. The 2nd tour is taking over SF starting May 4 and staying until they go to Chicago Oct. 6. The 1st tour will do all the cities listed on the tour website.

TampaNative
#108More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 10:30am

That's what I thought...thanks so much.

jerseyboyslover
#109More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 10:31am

The only things that wont be the same about the Sherry tour when it comes to Tampa is that Steve will be playing Nick Massi and you will have Courter as Joey.

erinrebecca
#110More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:04am

So, is the big announcement on the 20th going to be about the Toronto production? My guess is yes.

TampaNative
#111More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:29am

I am looking forward to seeing the tour version, although I would have loved to see Michael Ingersoll as Nick Massi. What a great voice he has! I'm sure SG is just as good...

jochang621 Profile Photo
jochang621
#112More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:44am

Thanks for explaining tech rehearsals, Erich!

And yes, Michael Ingersoll is very good as Nick Massi. He adds a lot of charm to his character.

Are we allowed to make guesses on what the big announcement is?? I have a hunch...

TampaNative
#113More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 5:06pm

Go for it!

jerseyboyslover
#114More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 6:42pm

yes, do go for it. I would but I have no idea at all.

oh my goodness, this is killing me, we need a cast!

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#115More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 9:08pm

My guess...the big announcement is...Erich Bergen will leave the tour to pursue his new found profession as a stripper at the Nob Hill Theater in San Francisco :P

LizzieCurry
#116More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:13pm

Um.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#117More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:29pm

Lizzie----how do you get into those backstage tour at the Curran?

LizzieCurry
#118More news
Posted: 4/9/07 at 11:31pm

I dunno about other people, but it involved dancing on a table at the Pinecrest Diner.

Erich Profile Photo
Erich
#119More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 3:24am

I really have no clue what to say at this point...

other than...excuse me if i step on your eggs as i dance on the tables at the diner...

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#120More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 3:54am

Erich----how do you get into those backstage tour at the Curran?

shesamarshmallow
#121More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 10:48am

When I was there Michael offered tours for $50 a couple for BC/EFA... I think they only do that on certain days, though.

O/t, but the Pinecrest is amazing. As long as you don't sit at the bar, because knowing the kind of crap that goes into your food there takes all the fun out of it...

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

Shawk Profile Photo
Shawk
#122More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 11:54am

Well, this thread certainly took an... interesting turn.

Oh, the Pinecrest. I don't even want to know.

'"Contrairiwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."' ~Lewis Carroll

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#123More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 12:30pm

Just got tickets for Chicago..on FEB. 12, 2008!!! Geez. I hope the 2nd touring cast is worth the wait. I'll miss Erich Bergen, by far the best on the current tour.

MelissaM Profile Photo
MelissaM
#124More news
Posted: 4/10/07 at 2:51pm

You're right, Erich is amazing as Bob. But when Jarrod Spector played Frankie, I thought it was Frankie. Chicago, you don't know how lucky you are to be getting Jarrod. Check out on Myspace "Jersey Boys National Tour 2"
Updated On: 4/10/07 at 02:51 PM