pixeltracker

'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX- Page 2

'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX

defyingravity11 Profile Photo
defyingravity11
#25re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 11:34am

Oh wow! I just signed on! I didn't even realize that it was an April Fools joke because the article went up yesterday.

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." - Sherie Rene Scott

Craig Profile Photo
Craig
#26re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 11:42am

"My People" ?

Getting into the Passover spirit - are you Moses now? re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX

"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" - Willy Wonka

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#27re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 12:10pm

Austin would make a great pinball wizard! I'm just sayin'...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 4/1/07 at 12:10 PM

wickedrentq Profile Photo
wickedrentq
#28re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 12:12pm

Damnit! Two years ago I knew the Bill Clinton one was false, and last year as I went down further I realized that the Sondheim one was fake, but this one got me because I read it last night after midnight, without it yet hitting me that it's officially April 1.

Well congrats Craig and BWW, I think that was your best one in terms of getting people to believe it.

"If there was a Mount Rushmore for Broadway scores, "West Side Story" would be front and center. It snaps, it crackles it pops! It surges with a roar, its energy and sheer life undiminished by the years" - NYPost reviewer Elisabeth Vincentelli

RentBoy86
#29re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 1:19pm

Wow. I guess I was punk'd. Because I was really pissed about it. I was thinking, "wow, they never update the main page on Sundays, I guess there's a lot of news..." And then it got me pissed cause I love Tommy. Oh well. I feel better now.

Bbrun720
#30re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 1:25pm

The dakota Fanning joke was hilarious! When I started reading it I was like wtf!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#31re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 3:31pm

Thank god this is not true i almost cried on to my cast recording of tommy.pheeeeeeeeeeew

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

bingbong
#32re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/1/07 at 3:48pm

"You don't joke about The Who. EVER!"
nolovers fool - i second that opinion all the way, lol

xx

#33re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
Posted: 4/3/07 at 9:39pm

Holy Crap..I thought this was real. I am so disappointed.

Videos