News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bbrun720

Bbrun720 Profile Photo
Member Name: Bbrun720
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: 'TOMMY Can You Hear Me?' Reality Show To Air On FOX
 Apr 1 2007, 01:25:47 PM
The dakota Fanning joke was hilarious! When I started reading it I was like wtf!
re: Grey Gardens, New Cast Recording
 Mar 13 2007, 11:53:44 PM
I totally agree with Gypsy! I can't wait for it to come out!
re: Albums
 Mar 2 2007, 08:03:11 PM
If you want a different kind of musical I suggest Spring Awakening.
re: Skylar Astin Pictures
 Mar 2 2007, 08:00:38 PM
I guess so...it might just be the hair difference and glasses.
re: Lea's Performing This Weekend
 Mar 2 2007, 07:57:41 PM
I am so excited for her to play that part!! I am really hoping I can get back to NYC to see the show with her in it....and before everybody else from the original cast leaves!
re: My First Time
 Mar 1 2007, 12:01:37 AM
haha I guess everybody is thinking the same thing! I was certain "the first time" was some sex story! That is really cool about Hunter Foster though! I have always wanted to see him perform live!
re: Spring Awakening Stage Seats
 Feb 28 2007, 11:57:36 PM
I saw the show from the house and the seats were actually fairly cheap for where I was sitting! My friends decided to sit on stage the second time they saw it and told me that they could hear fine (sitting very close to the drums) but they thought it was hard to see at some points. For 30$ they both said they would both sit there again but where glad they had seen it from the house as well!
Young Frankenstein Out of Town Tryout
 Feb 27 2007, 06:33:43 PM
I second that! I would love for it to be in Chicago! I am so excited for that show!
re: Sore throat! HELP!!!!!!!
 Feb 25 2007, 01:32:35 PM
Throat Coat tea works really well and if you put some honey in it the tea will taste better. Throat coat also makes these throat drops that really help me when I have a sore throat before a performance. I will warn you that they don't taste very good but they do the job!
re: 'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Feb 19 2007, 09:46:26 PM
I got that CD from a friend! I loved it! "Her voice" is an amazing song! I really want to go see it in Denver!
re: The funniest show in NYC now?
 Dec 23 2006, 06:23:31 PM
The Drowsy Chaperone
Avenue Q

re: Behind the Scenes: Backstage at Les Miserables with Aaron Lazar
 Dec 23 2006, 05:30:21 PM
Aaron Lazar is my hero!!!
re: SPRING AWAKENING Cast Recording Reaches No. 3 on Billboard Cast Album C
 Dec 23 2006, 01:15:01 AM
I am so glad to see the CD is doing well! Hopefully this will help their tickets sales increase even more! I am glad people are appreciating the music.
re: SPRING AWAKENING Cast Recording Reaches No. 3 on Billboard Cast Album C
 Dec 23 2006, 01:14:05 AM
I am so glad to see the CD is doing well! Hopefully this will help their tickets sales increase even more! I am glad people are appreciating the music.
re: NOT a dancer
 Dec 22 2006, 05:50:24 PM
I know how to type I just was typing fast. As long as you were able to read it and understand it, I don't think the spelling was that important.
re: NOT a dancer
 Dec 22 2006, 12:14:26 AM
I was worried about the same thing and today I was actually talking to my friend who is a major in musical theatre. He said that as long as you are confident in the dance audition, really show you want to be there, and they see you are motivated to learn what they are trying to teach you in regards to the dance you should be fine. I have just started taking some beginner dance classes as well to make sure I kind of understand what they are talking about. And I know it is a cliche, but smile!!
re: BWW Video Show Preview: Spring Awakening
 Dec 21 2006, 09:29:56 PM
I love spring awakening! This video is going to be great for whenever I am wishing I was back at this show!
re: Spring Awakening love
 Dec 18 2006, 07:56:12 AM
That was exactly what the show was talking about, parents not being upfront about sexuality and trying to "beat around the bush". I just think that it is going to be hard for some parents to get by it. I am not saying that it is right I just think that it may be a problem. I hope that parents will see past it and understand that it is a lot more artful way to learn about sexuality.
re: Spring Awakening love
 Dec 17 2006, 11:23:05 PM
I don't think Spring Awakening will be ruined by the "teeny boppers" who have commercialized Wicked becuase I think most of those kids' parents won't let them see Spring Awakening! Even though they want the teens to come I still think most parents are going to have a hard time letting some of the "preteens" see it. When I saw it during a preview their was a mother and her daughter watching it and they walked out after the masturbation part.
re: Fave Spring Awakening track
 Dec 17 2006, 11:12:40 PM
I love "touch me" when Skylar Astin is singing and everyone else is singing under him. And who can't love "Totally f**ked"!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You