pixeltracker

What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?

What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?

PersonofInterest Profile Photo
PersonofInterest
#1What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:18pm

I'm sure it's in a post somewhere but I don't really know the best way to search it. Anyone know what shows AREN'T dark on Mondays?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:21pm

Check the ABCs in the New York Times, or the listings in TimeOut.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

ashley0139
#2re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:21pm

Spring Awakening, Phantom

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:23pm

Check out most plays that are in previews. I believe that RENT also performs on Monday nights.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#4re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:24pm

Chicago!

FeelingElectric
#5re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 6:33pm

Avenue Q

Drench yourself in words unspoken. Live your life with arms wide open. Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten. "Unwritten" Natasha Bedingfield

notyourself
#6re: What Shows Have Monday Night Perfs?
Posted: 4/22/07 at 7:01pm

Deuce while it's in previews

Videos