pixeltracker

Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages- Page 2

Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#25re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/29/07 at 8:53pm

I'm buying it on Blu-Ray.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#26re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 12:45am

No, I am going to buy the double disk . . . I am just saying movies like the HARRY POTTER 1-3 dvds have the movie on the first and TONS of stuff on the other disks including the "making of," a few featurettes, games, etc. and it was the price of a normal dvd. That was all I was saying.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#27re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 2:46am

A good interview with Bill Condon regarding the Dreamgirls DVD y muchas cosas.

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=interviews&id=10012

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"
Updated On: 4/30/07 at 02:46 AM

avab802 Profile Photo
avab802
#28re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 9:36am

I always buy the 2-disc version of a film when one is available. I like having the extras. I don't really care about other bonuses like remix CDs and makeup bags though. I'll probably just buy it at whichever store has the best price for the 2-disc version, and eBay the bonus crap if there is a market for it.

jv92 Profile Photo
jv92
#29re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 3:35pm

Does anyone know or think that the Dreamgirls documentary on the special edition version will go into depth about the Broadway production as much as the Chicago speical edition documentary did?

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#30re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 5:12pm

From what I've been told -- it does. At almost 2 hours in length, it covers more than anyone would even want to know.

marlomanners
#31re: Dreamgirls DVD Special Packages
Posted: 4/30/07 at 6:36pm

I'm buying the 3-disc for myself at Target, then I'm going to buy the single-disc at Wal-Mart for my mom for Mothers day. And keep the remix CD since she won't want it anyway.

www.isawearthlings.com