IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording

daspazoo
#1IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/13/07 at 1:11pm

When I saw the show back in March, they were taking pre-orders at the theatre for a cast recording, but I haven't heard about anything about it since then.

Anyone know what's up?

I am DYING to have that score to listen on a regular basis--the show video on here just isn't doing it anymore...

...this bird is singing.

daspazoo
#2re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/13/07 at 6:42pm

*bump*

I heard there's a demo/sampler out, anyone have it?

...this bird is singing.

jczelyph Profile Photo
jczelyph
#2re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/20/07 at 5:35pm

bump

Any update on when the recording will be out?

"Jane, I've been dealt a blow - I've been dealt a blow, Jane."

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#3re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/20/07 at 5:42pm

Perhaps they are waiting to see about the Broadway transfer before releasing a cast recording.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

QuackingLollipop
#4re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/21/07 at 4:22pm

I have a friend in the show that said they're going into the studio this summer (July or August).

theater junkie
#5re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:04pm

That sucks. I went to see it in February and love it, so I pre-ordered the CD and paid for it and they said it would be sent in April. I would have held off it was up in the air as to when they recorded it, and used my $20 to buy another cast recording

Tom148502
#6re: IN THE HEIGHTS cast recording
Posted: 5/21/07 at 10:06pm

I saw the show on May 13th (and loved it), but there was no mention of or place to sign up for the cast recording. If anyone has the demo, please message me :)

Videos