Question About Discount Codes

theaterlover45 Profile Photo
theaterlover45
#1Question About Discount Codes
Posted: 7/25/07 at 10:10am

When it says that they expire, does that mean that it goes off the website or does that mean that you can't use it past the expiration date?

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#2re: Question About Discount Codes
Posted: 7/25/07 at 10:12am

It means nothing. Always try them before discarding them. They often still work.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#2re: Question About Discount Codes
Posted: 7/25/07 at 10:13am

Usually it means you cannot use them anymore, but I've had a few cases where they still worked past their expiration date.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#3re: Question About Discount Codes
Posted: 7/25/07 at 10:45am

I've used them for dates past the expiration date in some cases. Sometimes the "expiration date" refers to how long that code is good through, but it may apply to performances AFTER that date.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

Videos