pixeltracker

Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?

Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?

April Saul
#1Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 10/26/07 at 10:22pm

I posted earlier looking for two buyers, now it looks like I may have one person who wants a ticket to Things We Want--directed by Ethan Hawke and starring Peter Dinklage and Josh Hamilton--at the Acorn tomorrow night at 8 pm. Any takers for the other? Still hoping to re-coup my $25 for the ticket!

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
#2re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 11/6/07 at 9:44am

is there a code or rush for the $25 seats?

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono

April Saul
#2re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 11/6/07 at 2:15pm

Hi Francis--
This was a posting I put up a while ago...there's no discount code for $25, those were TDF tickets, but I doubt this show will be back up there although you never know. There's a code for $40.25 tickets on broadwaybox.com (it's TMN1 you need to go to the Ticket Central website or call them) but you have to buy the ticket by tomorrow to use that code. Otherwise, you can check with Ticket Central on a rush policy, I think there might be one for students, but I think this show may be getting popular,
April

MargoChanning
#3re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 11/6/07 at 2:27pm

Word of mouth on the show has been terrible, so if the reviews that come out in two days are the same, I'd expect more discounts to pop up soon.

"What a story........ everything but the bloodhounds snappin' at her rear end." -- Birdie [http://margochanning.broadwayworld.com/] "The Devil Be Hittin' Me" -- Whitney

April Saul
#4re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 11/6/07 at 7:34pm

Margo, say it ain't so! After I sold the tickets I couldn't use that were the reason I started this post, I bought another one for later this month. I guess it was impossible for me to imagine that Hawke, Dinklage, Hamilton and Dano couldn't come up with something exciting--and of course the folks that I sold my tickets to told me it was really good. Were they lying? re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?

Wavetree Profile Photo
Wavetree
#5re: Anybody want ONE front row ticket to Hawke's Things We Want tomorrow (Sat) nite?
Posted: 11/6/07 at 8:22pm

I saw the show during previews and while I thought the play itself was nothing special, the acting was excellent. Paul Dano and Peter Dinklage were fantastic and seeing them perform in an intimate space like this was more than worth the price of admission for me. When I saw the play in October the second act was riddled with problems, mostly dealing with character motivations. On my way out the door I saw Ethan Hawke sitting at the back looking very nervous. Maybe by now he has fixed some of the troublesome issues, I'm curious to hear what has changed.

Videos