The Producers restriction

Boingoboy1
#1The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 12:30am

Can anyone tell me when The Producers will come off of restriction? If I can't be in that show soon I'm going to go nuts! Thanks!

-Andy

JasonM12480
#2re: The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 12:35am

Word from MTI is that is slated to be released to amateur and regional theater companies at the end of this calendar year. Several productions are already scheduled, including one in Salt Lake City next year, choreographed by Patti D'Beck, and one at my alma mater, Shenandoah University, next summer.

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#2re: The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 12:55am

One is also scheduled for the SUMMER REPERTORY THEATER COMPANY in Northern California. But again they officially can not announce it till December.

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim

FindingNamo
#3re: The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 1:03am

North Shore Musical Theater Beverly Massachusetts Spring '08.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#4re: The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 1:10am

Are not the rights already out, i am sure there has been a couple of productions already in Australia, or did we get the rights earlier since it was not a hit over here?

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

alterego Profile Photo
alterego
#5re: The Producers restriction
Posted: 11/20/07 at 1:28am

Yes, Rosscoe I know of 2 amateur productions in Melbourne and one in Sydney already.

Videos