Richard BLake

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 10:49pm

Check out his new blog.

Yes, I know he just posted one, but people seemed to think he was confirming the reality show and he was used as a source, so he posted a blog retraction of sorts and I was asked to spread the word.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com
Updated On: 1/14/08 at 10:49 PM

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#2re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 10:50pm

I still think it's funny that playbill used his blog as a source for that...couldn't they tell he was just being conversational?

And really, would Blonde be the same if Nick Lachey was Warner?

"Get mad, then get over it." - Colin Powell
Updated On: 1/14/08 at 10:50 PM

AStepTooFar2
#2re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 10:54pm

I was just gonna start a thread about Richard! And Andy Karl....the two of them are my favorites in Blonde! Both super cute and so talented. I hope they never leave Blonde (unless they are the leads in their own shows!)....they both re-signed right? I saw that Richard signed again, but is Andy considered a lead!

I am totally going back to the show so I can see both of them again - I hope they are there when I go in Feb.!

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#3re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 10:55pm

Richard and Andy both re-signed through July, I believe.

And yes, they are both quite awesome. This thread was only intended to be an announcement, but feel free to talk about how talented they are :-P

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#4re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 11:04pm

Andy Karl is hot...

That was a necessary addition to this thread.

Though Richard Blake's features combine quite nicely.

fishergirl819 Profile Photo
fishergirl819
#5re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 11:05pm

I enjoy that Richard Blake fellow. He is a total gentleman. And rather talented too. Gotta love when he gets to sing his funky little disco part in "Serious" - that tempo change in the song is probably one of my favorite parts in the show.

It's just such a shame he doesn't dance in Blonde. Blonde would be perfect if they just somehow figured out a way to work the All About the Green dance break into the show...

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#6re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 11:13pm

He's also Planet Earth. I mean, you gotta love a man who cares about the planet.

Kelly2 Profile Photo
Kelly2
#7re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 11:13pm

Double post.

Updated On: 1/14/08 at 11:13 PM

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#8re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/14/08 at 11:32pm

Love both Richard and Andy! Glad to hear they will be with the show till July!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#9re: Richard BLake
Posted: 1/15/08 at 10:26am

Blonde would be perfect if they just somehow figured out a way to work the All About the Green dance break into the show...

There's totally room in Legally Blonde Remix for that. :)

Seriously, though, I adore Richard, and his blogs, and especially the most recent one, where he went around The Palace getting guest stars to appear? That was just all kinds of awesome- there are not many performers who would do that on their websites (trust- I do a lot of internet surfing, hee), in answer to a request, just because they know it would amuse/entertain their fans so.

And, I am still going to get him to teach me to play poker someday.

Videos